PDA

View Full Version : Favorite section in MK?

kbean
03-04-2008, 04:45 PM
I was sittig here staring a map of MK deciding were to go first. I realized my I always starte with the Adventure Land, Frontierland, and Liberty Square becuase thats my fav part og MK. Not because of the rides but the atomsphere I guess. What you?

DisneyorBust
03-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Adventureland! That's where we start our day in the Magic Kingdom, first attraction is POTC. Our touring is similar to yours; after Adventureland we head to Frontierland and Liberty Square.

caryrae
03-04-2008, 04:48 PM
We always start in Adventure Land. My favorite section is Tomarrowland. I love Space Mountain, CoP, and TTA and buzz is fun too

pdrlkr
03-04-2008, 04:58 PM
Adventureland during the day and Tomorrowland during the night. :thumbsup:

Septbride2002
03-04-2008, 04:58 PM
Ooohhhh Great Question! :thumbsup:

Besides LIberty Square - which I love. I can honestly say that Main Street is my favorite place inside MK. You've got live enteretainment, places to eat, shops, and it is the best place to watch Wishes from. Whenever I picture Magic Kingdom - that is what comes to mind.

~Amanda

Wrigley
03-04-2008, 05:42 PM
We always head to Adventureland first since it is our fave. Our first ride is usually POTC. However, I really like the atmosphere of Main Street.:)

TKDONALD
03-04-2008, 05:49 PM
When It Comes To Atmoshere, I Would Have To Say Main Street. Thats The One Place That Starts My Vacation For Me.

MMouse6937
03-04-2008, 05:51 PM
I'm actually even surprised but Tomorrowland is my favorite part of the MK, especially at night. I guess I wouldn't have answered that before but last time we were there was during an evening EMH and I sat on one of the benches while DH did something and looked at the lights and listened to the lady on the "PA". It was great. The "paging Mr. Morrow" puts me in hysterics (weird, I know) :D Good question!

GrmGrninGost
03-04-2008, 06:12 PM
For me, the real magic is in Fantasyland! :mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
03-04-2008, 06:21 PM
I would say Tomorrowland, we always seem to start and end the day there:thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
03-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Awesome question !!

We always seem to go clockwise at the start of our vacation and counter clockwise near the end. MK is our favorite park !!! As for our favorite "SPOT" or place in the park, for me would be just before Splash, but just past POTC !! I don't know why but that part of the park is "IT" for me !!:mickey:

dumbo ears
03-04-2008, 06:46 PM
My favorite is the frontierland and liberty square. If I was you I would start the day in adventureland and work counterclockwise around the parks. I always start off by riding peter pan and then getting a fast pass any of the mountains

chicade88
03-04-2008, 11:18 PM
This past trip we went to Adventureland first but usually on family trips we'd always went toward Tomorrowland. However, those days were when Alien Encounter was still in existence and that always HAD to be the first ride we went on!

Tbelle1976
03-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Main Street would definately have to be my favorite! It's the first thing you see when you walk into the park and where the park "magic" begins!

linedropper
03-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Main street then straight to Adventureland!

Hit them all!

Steve:mickey:

Jared
03-05-2008, 12:39 AM
My family always starts in Fantasyland, probably because it's turned into a tradition. We always start our trips with Peter Pan's Flight, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and Mickey's PhilharMagic.

But my favorite area of the park is Tomorrowland for its theming and attractions. I associate the Magic Kingdom with retro music and the Tomorrowland Transit Authority overhead.

Von-Drake
03-05-2008, 07:22 AM
I like the atmosphere of Main Street and then Liberty Square. Like most of the other posters here we start in Adventureland and go clockwise through the parks.

letsdoitagain
03-05-2008, 07:55 AM
The one and only time we were at WDW we started in Fantasyland. There were zero lines (in August) and we even got to ride peter pan twice without ever leaving the ship. After that we went to toon town to meet the characters, then adventure land from there. We played it by ear after that.

RAIDER
03-05-2008, 08:53 AM
I love to chill out by the noodle bar /station as you get a great view of the park especially at night when the castle is lit up as you overlook the water :thumbsup:

Disneypixie513
03-05-2008, 09:46 AM
I have to say Fantasyland. We start there every trip, and for me that's the place that really starts the magic of feeling like a little kid again. :mickey:

bringbackhorizons
03-05-2008, 10:50 AM
When I first read this question, I was going to reply with Fantasyland definitely, but after everyone's responses now I'm not sure. I love Main Street, for the atmosphere. We always head to Liberty Square first and do HM, after that is Fantasyland, then Tomorrowland, so I guess I just love it all!!

BandMan
03-05-2008, 01:47 PM
I love to walk from Libery Square heading west to Frontierland, past the riverboat representing the Mississipi / Missouri rivers, as the architechture slowly changes from Colonial to Western. Then if you head south to Adventureland, you get more exotic Latin American and South Seas. I just love that. :cloud9:

cal5755
03-05-2008, 03:29 PM
WAIT that is way to hard! Well there are enough people in my family that i could name every part lol. I have to say that main street holds the most magic. The sights, sounds and smells of disney. Great views for the parades and the fireworks... first glimpse of the castle. Live performances, shopping, candy...... :mickey:

DNS
03-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Adventureland! Love the rides, love the background music, love the ambience, love the jewels in the sidewalk, love the spitting camel.

Disneyatic
03-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Other than Main Street, I think that Adventureland has the best overall theme and atmosphere in MK. You really feel immersed in that land.
I don't know if I have a favorite? I love them all for different reasons.
I do wish that fantasyland was a little more "fantasy" like. It seems like they could have put a bit more effort into the atmosphere there.