PDA

View Full Version : Health scare update

Stitchahula
03-04-2008, 03:04 PM
A few months ago some of you might remember I had a cat scan and they found a couple of nodules in my lung. Well I went back for my follow up ct scan I couldn't use the contrast this time because I'm allergic to it. So they do it with out the contrast and there is NO new nodules which is a very good thing and they haven't grown at all in fact they think they appear smaller but said that could be because of the fact we didn't use the contrast. They did however find that I had large gallstones and suggested I see a surgeon about it. My doctor and I talked and I said I didn't feel any pain so could we wait and he said sure. I have to go back in 6 months to get another ct scan on the nodules but I'm not nearly so scared now still a little concerned but I'm going to wait to worry until I have to have another ct scan and they find something else wrong that they didn't see last time. I hate ct scans both times they've told me I have something going on that I wouldn't have known about besides the nodules. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for all the prayers and pixie dust.:thumbsup:

tinkerbell04
03-04-2008, 03:11 PM
That news sounds better than the last time! I will keep you in my prayers and keep us posted on how you are making out.:mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
03-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Prayers and :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:on the way.

ElenitaB
03-04-2008, 05:22 PM
In total, that sounds like good news. So glad to hear that there are no new nodules or growth!

Jeff
03-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Good news!:thumbsup:
I hope the stones continue to not be a problem.

Johnno52
03-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Hello Coreen I just read your post the first time today and it looks like you have great results.. I am sorry I didn't read your first post so I can only comment on this last one. You and your doctor seem to be having good follow up plan. I am speaking by my own personal experience about being proactive with your health concerns. Please continue to have these exploratory tests as the lung is a major organ. Many diseases can be cured when detected early. The best to you and your health.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-07-2008, 11:14 PM
You'll be fine, stop worrying! As your big sis, I order you to stop!

disneydrmr
03-08-2008, 09:09 AM
:pixie: and :hug: for you. Have said a prayer for you that there will be no further issues in your health!