PDA

View Full Version : AP Mickey Monitor mailed out yet?

McGoofy
03-04-2008, 01:55 PM
Have any of you Annual Passholders out there received the spring edition of the Mickey Monitor yet? If yes, when did you get it? I was looking back at the cover of my winter edition, and it says that February is when we are supposed to get a new one. Without getting into all of the details about how bad my mail service is-- (just last month we got a thick stack of mail all bundled together with all the mail dated/postmarked anywhere between March 13- March 30, 2007!! We have really bad mail delivery issues here, and it happens often.), I just want to know if the spring Mickey Monitor has been mailed out yet. I see it is available to download off of WDW's website. That's why I am wondering if I should have my paper copy yet. Thanks.

JPL
03-04-2008, 02:08 PM
For some reason I only receive very sporadic mailing of this like one issue per renewal so i have no idea if it was mail or if I will ever receive it :mad:

McGoofy
03-04-2008, 02:37 PM
I just went ahead and called the phone number listed in the AP Passholder Guide. The first lady that I talked to gave me a completely different phone number to call. So I called that phone number. The CM who took the call on the second phone number said that I needed to talk to somebody on the AP hotline, so she transferred me. I got transferred back to the very same number that I called the first time and had to hit all the same buttons about how many time you visted, etc....again. Anyway, this time I got a guy named Austin who was very helpful. He said that I should have received it a while back and that they would mail me a new copy that I should recieve in 5-10 days.

Jeff,...maybe you need to call that number too and see why you don't get it four times a year! This particular issue had coupons for free lithographs that you couldn't download on line. Unfortunately, they won't do me or you any good since they expired on Feb. 29th. But you never know what kind of surprises may be in that Mickey Monitor!

Anyway, AP holder should get this newsletter/magazine 4 times a year!

ibrowse17
03-04-2008, 02:57 PM
I can not remember the last time I got one, but it has been at least a year. I was starting to feel like it was only me.

MissStyles
03-07-2008, 08:53 AM
I don't remember when I got the last one, it could have been last month? It did have an article on the new Toy Story ride if that helps.

JPL
03-07-2008, 09:36 AM
IJeff,...maybe you need to call that number too and see why you don't get it four times a year! This particular issue had coupons for free lithographs that you couldn't download on line. Unfortunately, they won't do me or you any good since they expired on Feb. 29th. But you never know what kind of surprises may be in that Mickey Monitor!

I know that number well and it usually helps for about an issue per pass then they stop coming again. Makes me wonder if my mailman or someone in the Post Office is a Disney Fan ;)

SurferStitch
03-07-2008, 10:09 AM
We activated our AP's in December, and haven't received any Monitors yet. So, I emailed them via the AP site a few days ago, and they got back to me the next day saying that they immediately mailed the new Monitor to me, and apologized for never sending the previous one.

I have a feeling that had I not inquired about it, I never would have gotten one.

The last time we had AP's was in 2004-2005, and they were very good about sending the Monitor out on time. Sounds like they've gotten a little lax on that.

Flower
03-07-2008, 08:52 PM
We have had AP's for about 4 years and I think I have only received about 3 Mickey Monitors.