PDA

View Full Version : Tiki Room Decor Ideas?

Nighthawk1079
03-04-2008, 12:04 PM
:mickey:
We just bought our first home! Yippee! Was wondering where we might get a print of the Tiki Room Poster.. I can find them only for $300.00 online. I need something more economical!
Would have liked to have the tiki bedding from disneyshopping.com, but I called and they were all out by the time we decided the room theme. Can anyone suggest some neat ideas?

DizRunner
03-04-2008, 10:35 PM
As far as the poster goes, give the Art of Disney at DTD a call. (Either call 407-828-3929 or Merchandising and they will transfer you...407-363-6200) They have a number of posters available. I believe the poster you're needing is called Tropical Serenade. If you want to see a pic of it, go to ebay and do a search on "disney tropical serenade".

I just called yesterday to get info on them because I'm wanting one for my office at home. I was there back in January and they don't actually have the posters there. You select which one you want and they print it. I believe it only takes 15 minutes.

Anyway, the cast member I talked to on the phone said they'd print it and mail it home. No problem.

Here are the sizes and costs...

36 X 48 $48
27 X 36 $38

I believe these are all that she told me they have. I was writing them down and she went pretty fast.

Haunted Mansion
Jungle Cruise
Philharmagic
Tomorrowland
Magic Journey
Astro Orbiter
Space Mountain
Country Bear Jamboree
Tropical Serenade
Grand Prix
Pirates
Splash Mountain
It's a Small World
WDW Railroad
Hall of Presidents

Hope this helps.

Nighthawk1079
03-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Wow, I had not even seen that poster before! I was talking about another one, the same pic, different words, LOL. I will call DTD tonight. YaY!
Here is what I looked at:
Tropical Serenade poster (http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Tropical-Serenade-Attraction-Poster-NEW_W0QQitemZ260183605417QQcmdZViewItem)
but here is what I REALLY WANT:
Tiki Room Poster (http://www.answers.com/topic/walt-disney-s-enchanted-tiki-room?cat=entertainment)

DizRunner
03-05-2008, 09:43 PM
I see the difference and can see why you'd want the Tiki Room poster. You may want to try Disneyland DelivEARS at 800-362-4533. Maybe they have the Tiki Room poster.

Hope you're able to find one somewhere.

I just ordered my WDW Railroad poster for my office. Can't wait to get it, have it framed and hang it. These posters are soooo cool.

Good Luck!!