PDA

View Full Version : Disney Adventure Magazine

fanofdisney
03-04-2008, 12:03 PM
My son has a subscription to Disney Adventure Magazine and we haven't gotten a new one for a long time. I think his last issue was Nov. Our subscription hasn't run out and we haven't gotten anything saying they don't publish it anymore. Anyone else having this problem:confused:

MMouse6937
03-04-2008, 12:21 PM
I have heard that they're no longer publishing it. Whether this is permanent or temporary I don't, but I know there was a thread here before stating that they've discontinued it. It's a bummer, nothing good Disney to read in magazines anymore. :(

DisneyLandMomma
03-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Yes, they are no longer publishing it. My daughter had a subscription and we tried to renew through a school magazine fundraiser. We were sent a note stating it was no longer available and we were offered Family Fun or Nick Jr. Magazine. We were NOT happy.

Maleficent's Dad
03-04-2008, 01:29 PM
We got a postcard saying that they ended publication and that we would now receive Sports Illustrated for Kids. We called the number they gave us, cancelled the SI for Kids thing, and got a refund check.

Bummer. :(

caryrae
03-04-2008, 01:34 PM
Man I really wish they would bring back the Disney Magazine. I loved getting it every 3 months and is one of the few magazines I loved reading cover to cover (ok maybe the only one I read cover to cover). PLEASE COME BACK:crying:

McGoofy
03-04-2008, 01:47 PM
Yes, my son was also sad that the Disney magazine is no longer being published. That was always one of our Christmas gifts to him. When I went to renew the subscription, that's when I was told that they would no longer be publishing it. He was due one more issue and he just got a copy of Kids Sports Illustrated in place of it. We don't care for that, but since it was only one issue, I didn't bother for a refund. I too wish they would bring it back!:(

fanofdisney
03-07-2008, 08:22 PM
Wow, that's weird. We didn't get the postcard or the SI for kids. I will need to look for a phone number and try to investigate. I think we had another year paid for since I purchased 2 years at one time. Thanks for all your help.