PDA

View Full Version : Swap appetizer for dessert on DDP?

the real Alice
03-04-2008, 10:13 AM
My DH and I used the DDP last year and loved it. It was the first time we ever ate at the sitdown restaurants and now we are hooked - especially on the Cheese soup at Le Cellier! :cloud9:

Since the plan has changed now and you only get dessert does anyone know if we could swap that for an appetizer? The only place we're really interested in doing this is Le Cellier. If any one has tried this i'd love to hear about it.

Thanks!

DizneyRox
03-04-2008, 10:19 AM
Officially right now, it is not possible, however folks have said some places have allowed it. Not sure what the restaurants are that allowed it, if it is done all the time or if the waitress was being nice, etc.

It's a YMMV deal right now.

MickeyChick
03-04-2008, 11:10 AM
We just ordered whatever we wanted and paid for whatever the dining plan didn't cover and we still ended up saving a ton of money by using the plan as opposed to just paying OOP.

Duchess99
03-04-2008, 11:22 AM
I really wish they made this an option. The DDP should include and entree and choice of appetizer or dessert.
I don't eat a lot of sweets and rarely order desserts at a restaurant. So not having the option really turns me off from the DDP, which is something I really enjoyed :(

lightyearfan
03-04-2008, 11:58 AM
as stated i don't think that you can opt out, i think that they should have given us the decision if we wanted the apetizer or desert. for me and dw we are more apetizer people than desert, as you can get whatever sweets you want as your walking around especially in Epoct's WS. we will be going down in June and originally had the DDP basic, but we since changed it to the DDP Deluxe.

Victor