PDA

View Full Version : Sea World or Animal Kingdom

DisneyNana
03-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Would my grandkids ages 2 & 4 enjoy SeaWorld or Animal Kingdom better??

DakotaDisney
03-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Which do you think they would prefer more?

- Animals that live in water or out of water?
- Costumed characters like Mickey and friends or live animals?
- Shows or rides?

My guess would be Animal Kingdom for 2 & 4 year olds, but it depends on the kids' interests.

Are you going to Magic Kingdom? If you are then I would suggest Sea World for a break from the rides etc. to spend time looking at and watching Shamu and friends. If you are all ready going to MK, my guess would be that AK would then be cheaper then going offer to Sea World (?)

Animal Kingdom would have animals to see, shows that they would enjoy (Nemo, Lion King & the parade), characters to meet, and a few rides that they could go on. But if you visiting MK, then you will already get all of that except the animals.

For ages 2 and 4 Sea World would be mostly the animal shows. I don't remember to many rides for that young age.

Both are great parks just for different reasons.

HairyBear
03-03-2008, 06:56 PM
Animal Kingdom has a better mix of attractions for a young child. There are animals,dinosaurs ,animal shows , characters. Seaworld does have several 'kiddy' rides in Shamoos Happy harbour(carnival type). Both parks would be good for a little one. I always had problems seeing creatures in the water when I was younger, the enclosures have walls around them.

Hull-onian
03-03-2008, 07:15 PM
I vote for Animal Kingdom.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
03-03-2008, 11:08 PM
As much as we love Sea World, AK gets my vote! :thumbsup:

GrmGrninGost
03-04-2008, 12:11 AM
AK! :mickey: