PDA

View Full Version : Grand Gathering Good Morning Breakfast

elmjimmlm
03-03-2008, 05:03 PM
We are thinking about Tonys breakfast for our upcoming trip...I have found out about pricing and times but no menu...Also, wondering if this is worth going to or not...Any suggestions I would appreciate...:mickey:

#1donaldfan
03-03-2008, 09:38 PM
We love Tony's, but for a mid day lunch.....we would rather do Boatwrights at POR for breakfast......it's the best breakfast of any Disney eatery....:mickey::mickey:

PrincessEmmasMommy
03-04-2008, 05:57 AM
We're doing this in August so if your trip is after this I'll let you know.
Jen

Hayden's Dad
03-04-2008, 09:37 AM
We did this at Tony's last May and it was fantastic. The food is your typical morning fare, but the character interaction was wonderful. We Chip, Dale, Goofy, Pluto, Mickey and of course it is hosted by Tony himself. They play games with the kids ask all the couples to dance while Tony sings Bella Note ( He has a wonderful voice) I would suggest trying to get there as early as possible Mickey starts with the first people that arrive. You also get Fastpasses for Mickey's Philharmagic which are actually pins of Tony. I would highly recommend it. :thumbsup:

PETE FROM NYC
03-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Do they do breakfast at Tony's again?
I had some great breakfasts there in past years,but when we went last year,Tony's was no longer doing the morning meal.
This WAS my favorite TS breaskfast.

wdwfansince75
03-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Pete from NYC.....Had my family not been run out of town in '45, I maight have been the King....(Jamaca Hospital, 6-20-41)

DW and I also remember fondly the breakfast formerly served at Tony's.....especially the sticky buns....

The breakfast at Tony's is now only for Grand Gatherings...Hope to do it on the next trip, with DW, DS's, DDiL's, 4 (of 7) DGK's, DGS#4's other DGM, and his "fairy grandmother". We are hoping they serve those buns.

elmjimmlm
03-04-2008, 09:29 PM
They play games with the kids ask all the couples to dance while Tony sings Bella Note ( He has a wonderful voice).

Do they encourage dancing or is it a must? I have had the chance at WC and was scared too death...

Hayden's Dad
03-05-2008, 07:37 AM
Do they do breakfast at Tony's again?

My understanding is that breakfast there is only for Grand Gatherings and only on certain days. Make sure you book way in advance.

Do they encourage dancing or is it a must?

I wouldn't say anything is a "must" at WDW. If you or your children do not wish to then they won't make you and no one will look at you strangely. When we went just my niece and nephew danced and he ran back to his mom shortly after they started. Have fun. :mickey: