PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Dining Plan in World Showcase

ArielsMama
03-03-2008, 01:30 AM
First post here and I have searched to see if there is an answer to this but no luck. So, please forgive me if this is a repeat.

We are planning on going to Disney World in April. We have purchased the Deluxe Dining Plan and plan on using it to take advantage of some shows and signature dining experiences.:chef:

Here is my question, my husband and I want to try several of the restaurants around World Showcase but, cannot possibly eat three courses each at each restaurant we want to try. Can we take turns using our DDP per meal?:confused: In other words, do an early lunch at one restaurant on my husband's plan and share and 3 hours later share a meal on my plan.

I am not clear after reading the literature. It looks like we can do this and just pay OOP for my beverage :wine: or salad or what I choose but I wanted to know if anybody has done this.

Thank you!:thanks:

Natazu
03-03-2008, 05:10 AM
No worries. Sharing is allowed on the dining plan at all restaurants except buffets, pre-plated meals, & family style (all-you-can-eat) meals.

Tygger7
03-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Welcome to Intercot! I noticed that you're traveling in April...have you made any ADR's yet? If not, you'll want to do that asap, as you may have great difficulty getting into the restaurants you want to.

Good luck!!

ArielsMama
03-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Thank you for the help and great info. I figured it was okay but just wanted to be sure as this is the first time we have done the dining plan so I really appreciate the info.

Yes, we have our ADR's. We have ressies for Signature Dining/Shows at California Grill, Hoop Dee Doo, Spirit of Aloha, Brown Derby, as well as a few others--character dinners, etc. We are celebrating my husband's military retirement, and 2 of our 3 children's birthdays :birthday:. So, we are pretty excited and going to splurge! Fortunately, our kids are young foodies themselves so they don't mind sitting down at table service.:thumbsup:

Thank you again!:thanks: