PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetically speaking...MNSSHP

TFrauts
03-02-2008, 12:44 PM
OK...Hypothetically speaking, for all of you who might have experience with this...
The hours for September have been released! The MK hours say "TBD"....BUT....when I look at the Wishes and spectromagic dates & times, certain dates are not listed! Does that mean, these will be the days that MNSSHP will be on? I really want to start making plans, but I have to wait until those dates are released to make ADRs!!
Thanks very much!

Princess2BsMom
03-02-2008, 12:46 PM
I understand how you feel. I am in the same boat as you. Hopefully someone will come along in a bit who can help us out!:confused:

kathiep
03-02-2008, 02:36 PM
I only glanced quickly at the calendar my my specific dates.

I noticed that there isn't any Wishes scheduled for Friday 9/19.

My guess would be that is due to MNSSHP will be scheduled for that date.

We were there approximately the same time last year and I know that the first 2 parties were on Friday nights, I think it was the 14th and 21st.

McGoofy
03-02-2008, 03:16 PM
I speculated the very same idea. I was looking at the last week of September, and I noticed there is not a Wishes or Spectromagic scheduled for Sun. 9/28. I wondered if the park was closing at 7pm that evening. I thought it odd that MNSSHP would be on Sunday but not Friday or Saturday that week. I guess we will just have to be paitent. However, I did think it was strange that they knew when Wishes and Spectromagic would be, but they couldn't say what time the park would open or close. Hmmmmm....I wonder what's up???

snerd475
03-02-2008, 03:27 PM
I only know that last year, we went to MNSSHP the last Friday in Sept, and I think it was the first one of the season.

TFrauts
03-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Was the first one overly busy??

snerd475
03-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Was the first one overly busy??

No, not at all. I would recommend getting there early, however. I think the party begins at 7. If you arrive then, you can walk onto rides.

It's so fun to dress up for it. It's a chance to be little again! Go for it!