PDA

View Full Version : question about emh

dumbo ears
03-02-2008, 12:35 PM
:mickey:I have done emh a couple years ago but I remembered that you have to get a wristband of something or else you cant stay. were staying at pop century so we will be able to do emh. My questions are:

1. Do you still have to get a wristband or something?
2. Where do you get the the wristbands and between what times do you get them?

well thanks for any help

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-02-2008, 02:22 PM
yes, you still get a wrist band. each park has a few locations (so if you are already in the park, you don't have to trek back up to the front) to get them. they start giving them out 2 hours (???) before EMH start for that park but you can get them past when they start... we actually didn't go to DHS until an hour into EMH and we just got them at the front of the park. ask any CM and they can tell you exactly where to go.

AdventurelandTikiGirl
03-02-2008, 08:59 PM
I heard a rumor that they are going to do away with the wristbands. Dunno if it's true!

Here are locations at each park for wristbands:

MK

* Main Entrance
* Caribbean Plaza near El Pirata Y el Perico
* Liberty Square Riverboat Landing
* Across from the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
* Castle Rose Garden near the Tomorrowland entrance
* Near Space Mountain

EPCOT

* Main Entrance
* Future World East Breezeway
* Future World West Breezeway
* International Gateway
* Mexico Bridge
* Future World Bridge leading to Showcase Plaza

DHS

* Main Entrance to the right of Oscar's Super Service
* Echo Lake to the left of Dinosaur Gertie's
* Sunset Ranch near Anaheim Produce
* Courtyard near Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

AK

* Main Entrance Oasis near Garden Gate gifts
* It's Tough to be a Bug Fastpass Location
* Africa - Harambe School
* Kali River Rapids Fastpass Location
* Dinoland - Near the Boneyard

NJ Camper
03-02-2008, 09:06 PM
If they did away with wrist bands how would they now who should be there ??????? Are they going to use a different thing and what??????

dumbo ears
03-02-2008, 09:07 PM
I just heard on a podcast that they will use your key to the world card and they'll check it to see show should be in the parks.

WDWdriver
03-02-2008, 10:17 PM
You will need to show your resort room key/ID for each member of your party to get wristbands. Under the current rules those without wristbands after the official park closing time are not asked to leave the park. They may stay to shop or eat, but they will not be admitted to any rides or shows.

CaptSmee
03-02-2008, 10:38 PM
They are currently testing not using wristbands, but having to flash your room card each time you enter an attraction. I can't imagine this working all too well. Wristbands can be gotten about 2 hours before official closing time at several convenient locations around the parks. You will not have a hard time locating them.

tjstrike
03-03-2008, 01:51 AM
You already have to show your room card to get a wristband, sounds like a pain in the butt to have to show your room card everytime you ride a ride. :confused:

CleveRocks
03-03-2008, 04:04 PM
They are currently testing not using wristbands, but having to flash your room card each time you enter an attraction. I can't imagine this working all too well.
This was tested from Feb. 24 through Feb. 29.

NJ Camper
03-03-2008, 04:16 PM
I hope they go back to wrist bands that flashing your room key for every ride sounds like a pain in the butt :mad:

caryrae
03-03-2008, 05:46 PM
Maybe they could have us do some fancy hand shake/jive:hands: ,that only resort guests know, for proof to get on rides. ok that was dumb sorry.:unsure: