PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passholder Litho's?

houseofmouse103
03-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Has anyone seen or picked up any of the free Don Williams litho's for annual passholders? I thought for sure someone would have them on Ebay for sale by now or did Disney scrap the whole promotion? I can't even find a pic of what the 4 prints look like.:confused:

baby minnie's mommy
03-02-2008, 10:25 PM
We got the one at AK. It has Pluto in front of a silhouette of the Tree. Actually, the little pic of Pluto on the coupon page is the one on the Litho!

houseofmouse103
03-03-2008, 09:03 AM
I have Don Williams prints all over my house, so when I saw they were giving them away, it caught my eye. How does your print look? What I mean is what size is it? Is the paper a heavy stock type? Is it signed?

baby minnie's mommy
03-03-2008, 11:55 AM
8x11 approx., like the size of a sheet of paper.

White heavy stock paper.

Yes, it's signed.

Caption on AK Litho is "Pluto Finds His Disney's Animal Kingdom Paradise."

Comes with certificate of authenticity.

DD wanted to see Pluto more than anyone this last trip, and who was waiting in Dinoland when we first got to the park? Pluto! Then I got home and saw the Litho was Pluto, and thought that was so cool. :mickey:

houseofmouse103
03-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Sounds better than I expected. I'll be down there the week after the promotion expires, but I'm going to take the coupons with me just in case there may be some left over. Thanks!

baby minnie's mommy
03-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Good idea - hope they can give you one! :thumbsup:

McGoofy
03-08-2008, 02:19 AM
Has anyone seen or picked up any of the free Don Williams litho's for annual passholders? I thought for sure someone would have them on Ebay for sale by now or did Disney scrap the whole promotion? I can't even find a pic of what the 4 prints look like.:confused:

To get the coupons as well as see pictures of the prints, you need the spring edition of the Micky Monitor. However, you cannot print out the coupons from the Mickey Monitor that you can download on the WDW website. They have print across them to say that they are not valid coupons. I didn't get my spring copy of the MM in the mail, so I called Disney and had them mail me the spring issue. I was bummed that the coupons were only good from 2/14-2/29, but I like the poster's idea about trying to use them later if they still have the lithos. However, I am not going back until May.:(