PDA

View Full Version : disney collection

poohbearlover15
03-01-2008, 10:01 PM
What disney items do you have a collection of?
Every year when I go to disney I get a different poohbear mug. Also every year I get a stuffed pooh bear usually more than one and I have so many I lost track of counting! :pooh:

Deesdisney
03-02-2008, 08:01 AM
We usually get a character figure, a plate, mickey figure with year, shoot glass of that ride that was special, each DD two charms for their braclet, and of course a pin with that character of the year. Well of course everyone gets a Tshirt with the year on it. Oh my. I sure spend alot of money on just our collections. But my DD 5 loves to look for that special one that will fit our collection.

Goofeygal
03-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Every time I go I get a christmas ornament. My whole tree is decorated with disney. My DS collects the disney busses. They have a different one each year. We have them displayed on a shelf.

tink'72
03-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Every time I go a get new magnetics. Disney has the best ones!

KEYONNAH
03-02-2008, 10:21 AM
snowglobes

dlpmikki
03-03-2008, 04:05 AM
Too many things! One thing that is difficult to find so keeps numbers more or less manageable is Figaro plushes. We now have 17 different ones.

Dragongirlx
03-03-2008, 06:55 AM
I always get a new cuddly tigger and a christmas ornament :mickey:

DisneyCouple07
03-06-2008, 08:53 AM
Being that my DW and I have only gone twice (our honeymoon and 1st anniversary) our collection is kinda small. The must haves that we have gotten are snowglobes, matching Mickey and Minnie mugs and glasses, baseball caps, figurine, magnets (we are already running out of room on the fridge), and ornaments (we usually get a couple special ones, and one that has the date on it). And of course, maps and pins.

At my parents house the collection is a little bit bigger, but the same type of stuff. The only thing my mom has that we are a little envious of are the Swarovski crystal figurines of the Disney characters, and some postcards, maps, etc from their 1977 honeymoon. :mickey:

IloveDisney71
03-06-2008, 07:49 PM
I collect snowglobes and t-shirts. I try to get one of each during each trip.

wdwnomad
03-06-2008, 10:47 PM
I've been getting the holiday houses. I've got five of them so far. There are still two I need to get.

*goofy'sgirls*
03-09-2008, 09:42 PM
Snowglobes, magnets and ornaments. My tree is disney also and my fridge is so full of our memories.

PSU
03-26-2008, 08:44 PM
I've collected different things...hats, pins, etc. My main thing though is stuffed animals. Everytime I went to WDW, I'd go to Marketplace on my last day and buy a new stuffed animal. Of course, back when I was younger, the stuffed toy collection was more diverse there, but it's still good. I had everyone from Baloo to pegasus to pumba to figment. I have too many to count!

DisneyCrazyET
04-12-2008, 09:42 PM
All things Pooh: Plates, mugs, stuffed, and figures.

KineGirl
04-12-2008, 10:07 PM
My parents
- snowglobes (50 something at this point)
- cels (also over the 50 mark -they were smart to do that as I dont think they make these anymore!)
Their house is Disney floor to ceiling:mickey:

DD17
- stuffed Mickeys (I think she has well over 150+ .. I hope college dorm has room LOL)
- pins (Stitch, Mickey & Pirates mostly)

Me
- cels (mostly Tigger & Pooh)
- pins (anything that catches my eye but Tigger, Alice in Wonderland, VILLAINS, Cinderella & Tinkerbell hold a special place & have pages all their own. I have NO idea how many! 6-700??)
- Harmony Kingdom boxes (these are so neat to whoever doesnt know. They are hand carved out of soap stone and when you open them theres a carved surprise inside)
- ornaments (dated of course)
- collectible spoons (I collect these from everywhere we go though)
- character backpacks (Im fairly sure I have every one avail. in parks since 1997. We use them for our WDW trips)
- elongated/pressed coins (my FAVORITE collection!)

Wow listing it all out makes me feel spoiled/like a junkie but I know there are others out there who have gotten bitten by the bug just as bad if not worse!! :D

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
04-13-2008, 11:26 AM
Receipts! :shake:

battle beast
04-13-2008, 07:11 PM
Anything :chip::chipdale::dale: (Chip & Dale)

RockinRollerMom
04-13-2008, 07:18 PM
Disney porcelin figurines. I got one on my first trip as a child in 1983 and have been getting one every time I have gone down since. It has been getting harder and harder to find them. Thankfully last trip I did find some in dowtown disney. :mickey: