PDA

View Full Version : Need present help for 41 year old man!

pink
03-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Hey everyone! I have a friend at my job who bought me a watch for Christmas and I didn't get him anything in return because I wasn't expecting the gift. He is a good friend of mine and his birthday is coming up next week so I want to get him something nice. He is 41 and loves cars (we work at a car dealership) movies and any cell phone gadgets. I'm usually pretty good at getting presents for people but I'm having trouble thinking of a good idea for him! Any suggestions? Thank you!:mickey:

jeddalynn
03-01-2008, 11:55 PM
So let him pick is own films! Give him what you can afford at your local video store (or barring that, a gift certificate on amzaon.com).

If you do this, you'll be recognizing that he loves films, but respecting his need to choose his own movies. What could be better??

TinkRocks
03-02-2008, 01:54 AM
If you're not sure - why not give him a gift certificate for Best Buy, Amazon, or something along those lines. Your friend can then pick out something he wouldn't normally purchase for himself.

You mentioned he's a good friend - why not treat him to a meal at a nice restaurant.

Alternatively, you guys (& a group of work friends) could celebrate and go somewhere like Dave & Busters where you can play games (they have a variety of interactive games from Nascar, horse racing, basketball, etc).

murphy1
03-02-2008, 09:35 AM
I agree on a GC, they are easy to get and he can get whatever he wants!

pink
03-02-2008, 12:42 PM
Thank you everyone!:mickey: