PDA

View Full Version : MP&PP Aug/Sep ???

LeeAnn
03-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Need to make ADR so I'm figuring which days for the parks. I'm hoping for a MP&PP (hopefully Aug 29 - Sep 1).

Is there a possibillty of this? Last year there was during this time period.

I was looking @ Aug Hrs (Sept MK Hrs not up yet) and I noticed that on Friday, Aug 29 there no 9PM parade. Is this normal for a Friday night (on Labor Day weekend? Is this a possible MP&PP?

The hrs state that is till 10:00PM. How often does MK revise hrs? Is this what happened prior to announcing MP&PP dates? And then change the hrs after?

Thanks.

joanna71985
03-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Well, currently the parties only run til June 4th. If there is going to be any Aug/Sept parties, they probably won't be released til May (at least).

WTDing
03-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Need to make ADR so I'm figuring which days for the parks. I'm hoping for a MP&PP (hopefully Aug 29 - Sep 1).

Is there a possibillty of this? Last year there was during this time period.

I was looking @ Aug Hrs (Sept MK Hrs not up yet) and I noticed that on Friday, Aug 29 there no 9PM parade. Is this normal for a Friday night (on Labor Day weekend? Is this a possible MP&PP?

The hrs state that is till 10:00PM. How often does MK revise hrs? Is this what happened prior to announcing MP&PP dates? And then change the hrs after?

Thanks.

From the Sept Wishes schedule it looks like they may be starting MNSSHP early this year. (First one on 9/5?). So my guess is that they won't have any MP&PP dates this close to the Halloweeen Parties.

Just speculation, but we need to make plans for Sept 6-13 and my brain has been running over all these possibilities.

catsmommy555
03-03-2008, 12:25 PM
I know Night of Joy is on Sept 5th & 6th, but has moved to HS this year but I can't see them closing 2 parks the same nights for special events.

JPL
03-03-2008, 03:08 PM
From what I have heard they will not have the August Parties this year since MNSSHP starts in the middle of September.

LilHooligan74
03-04-2008, 12:11 AM
From what I have heard they will not have the August Parties this year since MNSSHP starts in the middle of September.
You have got to be kidding me!Now I feel like the bad daddy.:bang: We were there last year for the Aug 18th party, but we did not go. We had a rough week and the girls were melting down:blowup: so I did not see the point of rewarding their behavior. We were walking out of the park as the revelers were coming in.
I was hoping there would be some this August. Oh well I will just have to plan a trip specifically to go to one of the P&P Parties, what a shame. On the flip side this August trip is a complete and total surprise, sprung on us by the In-laws so we can't complain too much.;)