PDA

View Full Version : I am Booked

tinklover
02-28-2008, 04:21 PM
I just got off the phone with Kathy from Magic Journeys and our rooms are reserved. I am soooooooo excited I can not stand it . My ADHD is in overdrive today lol :mjump::tigger::goofy:.
I have said it before and I will say it again I LOVE DISNEY WORLD and INTERCOT:number1:

alpro2
02-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Congrats and happy planning! :thumbsup:

caryrae
02-28-2008, 05:00 PM
Isn't that one of the funest parts, aside from actually being there, when you start the planning process and get things booked.

vizsla
02-29-2008, 05:27 AM
Congratulations and Happy Planning:thumbsup:

pogo
02-29-2008, 07:19 AM
:congrats:

Happy Planning ! :D

CanadianWDWFan
02-29-2008, 07:40 AM
Good for you! :fworks:

I hope you have a wonderful time.:mickey:

tinklover
02-29-2008, 02:27 PM
so I am woken up up out of a sound sleep this morning by my sister in law. she goes on to tell me that after all this planning and having the dates set for 4 months her dad calls her this morning to tell her that he can not leave on a wed it HAS to be friday. I hangup with her and call Kathy at magical journeys. Leave her a voice mail and she calls me back with in the hour. She was able to make the switch for us thank goodness. but my other concern was my appointment I had made for my 2 dd's at BBB for the first day we were there. ALl has been resolved we now have an even better appointment time for before the park even opens. I am now even more super excited to get to see the park and be able to walk down main street with no one there. I am actually going to get to take a picture of my kids on main street heading toward the castle with no one else around them:cloud9:. I am in tears thinking about it. Just goes to show Disney magic is always around us.
Thank you to Kathy and to my stubborn Father in law

jpH/keD
02-29-2008, 03:27 PM
:thumbsup: Congrats! I hope your trip is magical! I am jealous!:D We don't have a date for our next trip!! Have fun planning!