PDA

View Full Version : baby swap

Yano
02-28-2008, 02:29 PM
we are a family of 6 me, DH, DD11, DS9, DS4 and a baby
my DS4 and baby cannot ride on all rides and myDS9 doesnt like wild rides.
we never used babyswap b4 and i was wondering how it works.
also with the baby swap if we decide that first i go with DD, then DH wants to go can he take DD with, or does he go alone.
also should we get 3 FP or just two!
thanks

:flower:

stitch34
02-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Here is how the swap worked for us. When you enter the line they will give you a baby swap ticket similar to that of a fastpass ticket. Then those who are riding first will wait in line and ride. When they are done whoever sat out can then go on the ride. I believe they go through the fastpass line if my memory is serving me right. :blush:

Yes someone else will be able to go with whoever is using the baby swap pass. I actually believe they allow 2 people to accompany them (a total of 3 riders). This will be good for DD because she will be able to ride her favorite rides more then once without waiting in line.:thumbsup:

We only had a problem one time when there was confusion at Everest as to who we were supposed to get the swap pass from. We asked as we entered and they told us to get it from the CM's at the front of the line. Of course, when we got there they said this wasn't right. They ended up accomadating us and all was well but it take a little doing. My lesson from this is to always make sure you get your pass as you enter the line no matter what you may be told...have them double check. The reason they give you the pass at the beginning is because they want to see the child who isn't able to ride to make sure people aren't trying to get swap passes without a child. We had someplaces that checked and others that didn't. I would suggest to always have them near by when entering the line just in case. One time we had to go and get them as they were waiting on a bench not visible by the CM.

With all of that being said, Baby Swap works wonderfully and is very easy to use. It definitely helps a lot.:mickey:

#1donaldfan
02-28-2008, 03:07 PM
It works very well.......you can ride with DD while DH waits, then he can ride with DD.......she gets the best of both worlds on this one, huh???? :mickey:

FenwayGirl
02-28-2008, 04:00 PM
We just recently used this on RNR...great!

Yano
02-29-2008, 12:00 AM
thank you...
:cool: lucky DD
:flower: