PDA

View Full Version : If you miss WDW past or present..............

HairyBear
02-28-2008, 08:05 AM
I don't know if I'm late on this but I recently put information into the You tube search about Mr. toads wild ride and to my surprise someone had taken a video of the whole ride. Ride alongs on splash mountain, 20,000 leagues,dumbos and many other rides are on the site just put your favorite ride in a search...

BigRedDad
02-28-2008, 08:18 AM
Yes, many are there. I have been showing my DD2 different rides, shows, etc to get her to understand a little more and to be less afraid when she gets there. She goes around every day yelling to see the Dumbo ride. She doesn't watch the Dumbo movie much, but she knows it from YouTube and the 2008 planning DVD.

HairyBear
02-28-2008, 08:21 AM
It's probably better than a Wiggles video to keep those little ones interested.

mickey&missy
02-28-2008, 08:42 AM
My fav is Wishes! It gives you a little Disney boast when you need it!

HairyBear
02-28-2008, 07:24 PM
I miss the sky ride! Surprised they haven't done something with the bldg. beside small world. Why did they close that down? Did something happen?

SBETigg
02-28-2008, 07:42 PM
I miss the sky ride! Surprised they haven't done something with the bldg. beside small world. Why did they close that down? Did something happen?

With the Sky Ride? The official line is that it no longer fit with the park and it's ever-evolving technology. But there was a death- I believe a workman falling from it before park opening one day. And there were lots of issues with guests throwing stuff down at other guests. So I believe it was a safety hazard as well as something that did feel a little too basic and old-fashioned to grow with the park.

Followthatmouse
02-28-2008, 08:06 PM
It was nice to see Horizons again. Thank you for the reminder.