PDA

View Full Version : "Officailly" Booked our Trip

Princess2BsMom
02-27-2008, 11:58 PM
:mickey: Ok. Besides my family that are going with me -- nobody else is feeling the excitement of me "officially" booking our trip. So I thought that I would share with all of ya'll. I knew that ya'll would appreciate it! :cloud9:

brertosh
02-28-2008, 05:04 AM
I know I appreciate it as I too just officially booked our first trip to WDW on Tuesday!! Congratulations to you :thumbsup: I am so excited, I bet you are too.....

CanadianWDWFan
02-28-2008, 07:10 AM
:fworks: Congtatulations to both of you!! :fworks:

I hope you all have a wonderful first time at WDW!:mickey:

gauvin4
02-28-2008, 07:50 AM
:party: :party: Congratulations!!! Hope you have a great time!!! :mickey:

Tinkerfreak
02-28-2008, 10:12 AM
:party::party:I'm so excited for you!! I still remember my family's first trip and how exciting it was. We all love our trips and enjoy planning them but it is such a great feeling when you have actually booked something. It makes it seem more real and official.
I hope you have a wonderful time.

LauraF
02-28-2008, 10:15 AM
Congratulations!:cloud9:

If it makes you feel better, my family is the same way. I was told flat out I could NOT put the countdown timer up on the computer until I made ADRs from now on . . . because otherwise the thing would always be on the screen counting down to another trip. (And the problem is . . . what?)

faline
02-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Enjoy the planning!

Bethis26fan
02-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Congrats. I know your excitement. Have fun planning.

alpro2
02-28-2008, 04:44 PM
Congrats and happy planning! :thumbsup:

ljv1975
02-28-2008, 04:57 PM
I know exactly how you feel! I booked our first trip to WDW back on November 1st. Now we are leaving the day after tomorrow!! DH is finally getting excited. I have been on this site everyday for months!! No one else in my family really seems to understand how excited I have been either. You have definetly found the right place to talk about your upcoming trip!

Have fun planning your trip!! :mickey:

Marilyn Michetti
02-28-2008, 06:10 PM
:congrats:CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

How neat - you must be so excited.

Also, WELCOME TO INTERCOT:rocks:

heidi614
02-28-2008, 08:32 PM
:party:Celebration!!! Your at the right place to plan your fantasic Disney Trip....We just returned and we wish we were back. That was our 7th trip and it was Great. Ppl always say "Disney Again" But we have so much fun and see new things every time. We spotted a lot of hidden mickeys this year!

Your going during a great season and your family will be excited as you get closer. I did a countdown clock on my google home page and downloaded the disney character of the day. That helped the kids enjoy the time before we left!