PDA

View Full Version : Funny Disney Story In An Unlikely Place

MMouse6937
02-27-2008, 11:32 PM
I thought this was funny and wanted to share.

My DH is the service manager for a motorcycle dealership and they have hired for lack of a better term a "consulting" firm to help look at their business and see where improvements could be made.

This was the first day they were there and the guy who came started with a "pep" talk for the managers about how to make the place run like a great machine, blah, blah blah and then said, you guys won't be like employees, you'll be cast members. Well DH perked up as the guy said, Disney has this ability to empty your wallets but leave you with a smile on your face and that's what we want to do here.

Everyone at my DH's work (who know of our annual trips) laughed and when the gentleman asked what was up, my DH said, well yeah, Mickey empties my wallet once a year, and your right, we do leave with a smile on our faces anyway! :mickey:

He couldn't wait to get home and tell me that our "hobbies" his being motorcycles and mine being everything Disney came together for once! :D

PirateLover
02-28-2008, 12:36 AM
Aww that's a great story. How great that your hubby has that soft spot for Disney too!

pdrlkr
02-28-2008, 06:23 AM
:thumbsup:

pogo
02-28-2008, 07:11 AM
I can see Mikes smiling face now as I read this. :mickey:

Tell him we said :hi: and can't wait to see you guys next month. It's still on, right ? :D

SgtTigger
02-28-2008, 08:06 PM
Time to start putting up Hidden Mickeys at work.............. :D

:cop: :tigger: