PDA

View Full Version : Taste of Morroco?

pabef601
02-27-2008, 10:10 PM
Has anyone ever eaten here? If so, please review. It is in Marakesh in the World showcase.

TinkiTime1989
02-27-2008, 10:21 PM
I'm not sure exactly which restaurant you are talking about as there is no restaurant called Taste of Morrocco. Restaurant Marrakesh is the table service restaurant in Morrocco. The Tangerine Cafe is the quick service restaurant in Morrocco. Both are very good.

tiaramom
02-27-2008, 10:35 PM
Marakash in Morroco
I can tellyou this -
The entertainment is good-
The food is good- ( not great)
Though be very careful, the dining plan does not cover the entire taste of Morroco diner.
They made me pay out of pocket, without informing me of the exclusions. It wasnt muchto eat anyway- and it cost me-
$140 for 2 adults and a toddler- without alcohal. It was crazy- The plan didnt work too good here. OUCH!

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-28-2008, 12:17 AM
Restaurant Marrakesh - we didn't care for the food. Very blah...not much flavor at all. Great entertainment though.

The Tangerine Cafe - is one of our favorite CS places to eat at.

mook3y
02-28-2008, 12:24 AM
We ate there last year and really enjoyed it.

We were on ddp and didn't pay anything OOP, but did not order the taste of morroco dinner.

The food is definately towards the african tastes and spices. If you are not an adventurous eater, stay with chicken or beef.

Entertainment is delightful. We sat right off the stage and our kids 3 and 5 enjoyed the dinner very much.

Natazu
02-28-2008, 03:04 AM
Here's a review (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=71383) from a couple of years ago. We've been about 6 times since then. I haven't reviewed it recently as not much has changed other than the removal of "Moroccan Feast" from the menu. The food, service, and atmosphere remain constant.

I don't know anything about the dining plan no longer covering the remaining Taste of Morocco dinner, but it may be possible since that dinner includes an appetizer and the new dining plan doesn't cover appetizers.