PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon for lunch??

aurora, ariel, and bell
02-27-2008, 09:11 PM
I am trying to get my reservations sorted out, 180 days out is next week. My dh wants to golf a few days and we were going to just relax. we were thinking of going to whispering canyon for dinner, but do they have a lunch menu, then he can golf after eating? Is it as good as dinner with the same cm interaction? We have 3 toddlers so we want to go somewhere exciting for them...outside the parks.

DreamFinder2
02-28-2008, 12:38 AM
We've eaten there for lunch twice and have always see plenty of "interaction", as you put it :number1:.

It looks like they do serve lunch, but use the regular dinner menu...check it out here:
http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/resorts/whispering_dinner.asp

diz_girl
02-28-2008, 10:07 AM
WCC would be great for lunch. Breakfast and Dinner are both crowded, but lunch less so since almost everyone is in the parks, so you may be able to get more CM interaction.

LauraleeH
02-28-2008, 09:49 PM
We definitely prefer lunch here. It's not as crowded and they have these bbq sandwiches that we love. We tried getting them for dinner once but they weren't on the menu. Since we couldn't find anything else, the waitress said she'd try to find any leftovers in the kitchen. Ew. We also prefer lunch for the CM's. The dinner CM's tend to get more stressed, I suppose. But all in all, dinner was still good...lunch is just better.