PDA

View Full Version : Birthday breakfast, lunch, dinner?

Momof5
02-27-2008, 02:05 PM
We'll be at WDW for my oldest daughter's 15th birthday. Any suggestions for great birthday meals?

:party:

Kairi_7378
02-27-2008, 03:44 PM
I would probably go for O'hana! Does she have a favorite ethnic cuisine? One of the EPCOT restaurants would be suitable for a 15-year-old birthday. I would avoid the character meals as 15 is definately a more grown up age.

ElenitaB
02-27-2008, 04:03 PM
Our favorite places to celebrate a birthday (we've celebrated my DS' birthday @ WDW at least 3 times though he's younger than your DD):
Breakfast: CRT or Crytal Palace
Lunch: Garden Grill
Dinner: California Grill

Have fun! :party:

wendy*darling
02-27-2008, 04:16 PM
If she enjoys the characters- then go for a character meal! :mickey:
We still love them even when we go without our kids.

I also recommend a "grown up" place- certainly one of the World Showcase restaurants or even a signature restaurant- like Cali Grill.:thumbsup:

Be sure to tell the CM about her birthday when you make the ADRs, and again at the podium when you check in. :party:

WonderlandsMostWanted
02-27-2008, 04:42 PM
The Coral Reef in Epcot may be fun! You could have a diver come down with a Happy Birthday sign for her, that's something she can't get anywhere else! I think it would be a great place for a 15 year old. It's fun, but a little fancy. To me, it has the perfect mix of a little grown up elegance, and fun, whimsical Disney magic. The food is delicious.

Try asking her what kind of atmosphere/food she would lik . At 15, being able to make her own decisions and have a say in things may be one of the best presents. I know that was about the age for me when it really started to be important to me that I felt like I "had a say" in my life and such.