PDA

View Full Version : Absolute favorite, can't miss restaurants

Momof5
02-27-2008, 01:48 PM
OK, so tomorrow I can call for my ADRs. Some will be just for my family of 7 and some will be for our Grand Gathering of 13.

Please tell me you absolutely favorite restaurants that you can't miss.

For me they are:

O'Hana (dinner)
Biergarten (dinner)
Chef Mickey (breakfast)
Crystal Palace (breakfast)
50's Prime Time Cafe
Kona Cafe (breakfast, gotta have my tonga toast)

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-27-2008, 02:06 PM
Biergarten (late dinner):beer:
O'hana's (dinner - watch Wishes)

These are 2 that we never miss. After our last trip we have a couple more to add.

Crystal Palace (breakfast)
Tony's Town Square :wine:

Tinksalot
02-27-2008, 02:45 PM
Le Cellier in Epcot.:thumbsup:

Tygger7
02-27-2008, 02:52 PM
Our "can't miss":

Whispering Canyon
Sci Fi Drive In

We're trying some new places this year, so I'm sure I'll have more to add! :mickey:

GrmGrninGost
02-27-2008, 03:30 PM
The only one we never miss is Liberty Tree Tavern. Several we hardly ever miss are the Coral Reef, Chef Mickey's (breakfast), LeCellier,50's Prime Time Cafe and the Plaza (lunch). There are many more we enjoy, but these are the staples! :mickey:

ncrohrs
02-27-2008, 03:47 PM
Our new can't miss are:

LeCellier (lunch or dinner)
Chef Mickey's (character breakfast)

Oh, and after staying at the Poly we realized you can get tonga toast at Captain Cooks too (counter service). its cheaper too, and the same thing! However I believe Kona Cafe was the only place to get the 100% Kona coffee!

We also did Coral Reef, Sci Fi, and Ohana breakfast this past trip, all were pretty good, but I would not consider them "can't misses".

Nicole

moe513
02-27-2008, 03:58 PM
O hanas for dinner and Crystal palace for anything

bmj721
02-27-2008, 04:08 PM
We love Crystal Palace for breakfast, Garden Grill for Lunch, Sci-fi Diner, Rain Forest Cafe, and Ghirrdeli's. and Planet Hollywood. I like the Brown Derby, but DH cringes at the prices.
:mjump:

SBETigg
02-27-2008, 04:10 PM
California Grill is our only current "Can't Miss." There are lots that I enjoy, but too many good ones to narrow it down to doing the same restaurants for every trip.

My kids would add that San Angel Inn is their "can't miss" so we do that one every time, but I am ready to miss it. :secret:

TinaT
02-27-2008, 04:18 PM
Liberty Tree Tavern at Magic Kingdom for Character Dinner :thumbsup:

Disneyatic
02-27-2008, 04:29 PM
My family's can't miss places are Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner, the character interaction here is great and the food is comfort type food and San Angel Inn for dinner because of the tortilla soup and the awesome atmosphere!

McLiberal8
02-27-2008, 05:55 PM
Our can't-misses are:

~Sci-fi Drive In
~Crystal Palace
~Coral Reef
~A pint @ the Rose and Crown (my husband would count this as a meal) :beer:

DizneeFan13
02-27-2008, 07:23 PM
I must say that my family has only one "can't miss" and that would be Marrakesh.

We have lots of others that we like, but that one will always be on our list.:thumbsup:

lightyearfan
02-27-2008, 11:34 PM
these are mine and dw's can't miss restaurants in no particular order:

1. Ohana's (Dinner going 2x's on our upcoming trip)
2. Le Cellier(Dinner)
3. Boatwrights (Breakfest)
4. Plaza Resturant (Lunch or Dinner)
5. Sci-Fi (Dinner)
6. 50's Prime Time (Dinner)

we will be trying alot of new restaurants for Breakfest (see post Resort Breakfest Hunt) on page 2) so hopefully some of these new restuarants will make this list for next year??

Victor:mickey:

Dakota Rose
02-27-2008, 11:42 PM
Boma!

02-28-2008, 11:59 PM
We always have dinner at Crystal Palace on the first day of our visit. Last yr we had breakfast at CP on the last day of our stay and really enjoyed the breakfast and being in the park before opening. A new can't miss is Biergarten. Loved everything about this.