PDA

View Full Version : When to call for the ADRs

Rodders
02-27-2008, 06:24 AM
180 days out is next Friday so I can make ADRs for the first 10 days. Only trouble is, 07:00 EST is lunchtime Friday :drama:

So, bearing in mind my ambitious ADR wishlist should I take a day off to make ADRs or can this wait until 14:00 EST when I get home from work?

SurferStitch
02-27-2008, 06:37 AM
It really depends on where you want to eat.

If you want to eat at CRT, Le Cellier, Teppan Edo, or places as popular as them, you should definitely make them on the 180 mark (Friday).

Waiting a day for some others shouldn't be a big deal. If any of your ADR's fall on Labor Day weekend, you may want to make sure you book them at the 180 day mark, too (if my quick math at 6:00 am is correct).

wdwfansince75
02-27-2008, 07:51 AM
They are strict about the 180 days, but they let you make ADR's for your entire stay on the first day of eligibility. So on Friday, you can make ADR's for the entire time. Unless you are planning a high demand ADR on day one or day two of your trip, calling later in the day, or even Saturday will be safe. We are doing Le Cellier on day 4, and Cali Grill for Wishes on day five, so I made those at 7 AM on the 180th day. Also note that Ohana's and Chef Mickey's often book early.

GrmGrninGost
02-27-2008, 10:49 AM
If you are going to try for Cinderella's Royal Table, you need to call within the first 10-15 on most days to get it. Other than that, you will PROBABLY get what you want. Maybe not at the exact time you want it though. Is there any chance of making your ADRs from work? Anyway, good luck and enjoy your trip! :mickey:

adoptionislove
02-27-2008, 11:04 AM
I called for my ADRs on the 180 day mark and got EVERYTHING I wanted. I called at 8:00PM central time and they had plenty of times available AND we got Cindy's Royal Table!!!

Good luck and you should be fine to book anytime that day. Maybe not the exact time you want, but within 1 hour or so!

Michelle

adoptionislove
02-27-2008, 11:05 AM
Oh, but dont forget that the dining ressies close at 10pm EST (I didn't notice you were from England till my last post posted)!!!

Rodders
02-29-2008, 05:01 AM
Thanks for the input everyone. I think that I will book the day off next Friday. Should make for a nice long weekend :mickey:

I could probably make the call from work but I would need to clear it with management as the call is international. It's a good excuse to have an extra lie in.