PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order PHOTOPASS CD Questions

laguna
02-26-2008, 10:52 PM
We are thinking about pre-ordering the photopass CD. Please explain to me how this works. Do you pay online? How do your photopass photos get put on the CD if you order it online? Thanks for any information. I'm terribly confused!

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-26-2008, 11:04 PM
When you order it online you'll give a credit card number. They will send you a confirmation with an order code. When you get to the park you'll get a photopass to get pictures. Then once you are home from your vacation you can view your photopass(s) online. You can add borders, autographs, crop and rotate pictures. Once you are ready to order the CD you enter the code they gave you. In a couple of weeks the CD will arrive in the mail. I hope this answers any of your questions.

We absolutely love the CD. We've printed several of the pictures out and they look great!

DisneyDudet
02-26-2008, 11:06 PM
Basically what you are doing is ordering a discount code. You purchase this code for a savings off of the CD price, about $20 or so. When you "pre-purchase" the CD, you are given a code that you will apply to your CD purchase when you return. You fill up your CD with your pictures and additions to pictures and purchase the CD. You then apply the code you bought earlier, which will make your balance $0.00.

Get it?

wdwnomad
02-26-2008, 11:28 PM
Don't forget there is a money back guarantee on it. If don't like the pictures you can get a refund. I think it is a great deal if you planned on buying the cd anyway.

mousehappy
02-27-2008, 10:20 AM
how do you pre order a photo pass cd? i can't seem to find it anywhere.

DisneyDudet
02-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Here (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx) is a link to the PhotoCD preorder site.

Let me know if the link does not work!

mousehappy
02-27-2008, 01:30 PM
wow !!! great it worked thanks