PDA

View Full Version : Dvc

HairyBear
02-26-2008, 09:57 PM
How do the folks at DVC treat you as an existing customer? There are so many things that we do that once we make a committent to buying something the company providing the service no longer values the relationship as much as with someone that is a perspective new customer whom they seem to bend over backwards for.

Disdude
02-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Everyone has always been super friendly and very accommodating. Do expect to be told "Welcome Home" MANY times during a visit. We are very happy with the post purchase treatment.

mook3y
02-26-2008, 10:45 PM
You get treated great!

The only negative I could possibly think of is that we get a call from our DVC rep that we signed up with welcoming us home. Which usually leads to a conversation of the current SPECIALS they are offering, which tempts us to buy even more points! Like we need any help there! rofl :thumbsup:

HairyBear
02-26-2008, 11:26 PM
Great it sounds like they are treating club members right!

mook3y
02-27-2008, 12:25 AM
We also love the quarterly magazines we get!

JMTStone
02-27-2008, 08:40 AM
I love our special website, magazine, toll-free number at DVC. (Although the queue is long for the agents)

I like the Welcome Home.

ThanxForNoticin
02-27-2008, 01:11 PM
As current members, we feel the service is outstanding. And if you have an experience that is not up to your standards - let someone know. They'll try to fix it for you.

tinkerbell04
02-28-2008, 10:31 AM
We love the DVC and have never been treated poorly.

Donald A
02-29-2008, 09:10 AM
My last trip in early January was my first as a DVC member. I was very impressed with how the customer service was at a high level. Seperate check-in and everything.

They are also increasing hours with member services which just happened over the past few months.

Sure it is a business and exists to make Disney a lot of money, but so far, so good.

Jeffybob
06-07-2008, 04:26 PM
They always treat us GREAT! Welcome Home! :mickey:

NewmanFamily6
06-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Nothing but positive experiences to report here either:thumbsup:

dephenn
06-08-2008, 07:18 AM
I have never gotten a welcome home from my agent when checking in, but thats o.k by me, he was very helpful during the purchase and not pushy at all, if he was we probably would not have bought and if he did call and try and tell me about the specials I get in the mail and can read for myself that too would be a turn off.

I can tell you that everyone from the folks at the 800 number to CMs at check through check out have always been every friendly and helpful. With one exception, one time on a 800 call there was a guy helping me and he seemed put off. I left a fair review at the end of the call for him. I called back the next day and got a really sweet lady that stayed on the line after the 5:30 eastern time to help make changes to my DDP res, and I told her let me let you go and she insisted that it was no big deal.

vizsla
06-08-2008, 08:02 AM
We have never had a problem with the way they treat us. They always make you feel welcomed when you are at the resorts, and they will go out of there way to help you, and they are always very friendly and actually socialize with the guest at times to establish a friendship. We only go to WDW once a year and the CM's at OKW know us by name and as soon as they see us they come over to greet us and immediately ask if there is anyhthing they can do for us.

lockedoutlogic
06-08-2008, 09:13 AM
I would say that probably 95% + of all Disney employees are a pleasure to interact with....

DVC is no exception....

So i would say that the customer service angle can be counted on as always a good experience...with few excptions....

As far as how DVC "treats me"...I have a different take:

I think the best thing they can do is to really take into account how their development plans affect the current membership....

The jury is still out on this....as long as they continue to build and offer good experiences....I will always be happy with my purchase....no matter what happens...

But i do worry that they will continue to sell shares and pursue development that will put a strain on their resources....resulting in too many members and not enough space to give everyone what they want.....

just a different take...I guess

Fryguy
06-08-2008, 11:20 AM
They have always treated us well, and sometimes too well! One time when we visited our DVC rep loaded our kids up with Candy when we stopped in to see what was new!

Great people!

sillyolbear
06-08-2008, 05:14 PM
We, too, have been very pleased with the customer service provided to us as DVC members.