PDA

View Full Version : Where Would You...

elmjimmlm
02-26-2008, 07:38 PM
If you could have any job at WDW, where would you work? Any park, any time, anything....What would it be?:mickey:

mook3y
02-26-2008, 09:41 PM
Dream Team all the way, any park! :)

that would be a blast!

BelleKP
02-26-2008, 10:24 PM
I've said it once, I'll say it again . . .
Belle in the Beauty and the Beast stage show . . . or on Broadway!!
:cloud9:

mrsgaribaldi
02-27-2008, 05:33 AM
I would love to be in the Haunted Mansion:mickey:

c&d
02-27-2008, 10:00 AM
I think I would like to be a monorail driver.

disneydeb
02-27-2008, 11:27 AM
Fairy Godmother (the character)

DisneyDudet
02-27-2008, 11:39 AM
I would have to say, a monorail driver... either MK loops, and at night.. so I can see Wishes!

I wouldn't mind working at a resort desk, so I can see the excitement on the families' faces when they check in. I think I'd like to work at WL!

meloneyb21
02-27-2008, 11:43 AM
I would love to work anywhere in Animal Kingdom :).

MicMouse
02-27-2008, 12:46 PM
I think I would like to be a monorail driver.

Me too!:thumbsup:

MickeyChick
02-27-2008, 01:09 PM
I love the bell hop outfits the CMs wear at TOT.

meldan98
02-27-2008, 01:27 PM
I would love to be a tour guide for any of the tours or special groups that come to the parks. I would also love to be the cast member that helps the Make a wish families while they are at the parks. That would an amazing blessing!

#1donaldfan
02-27-2008, 02:47 PM
I've said it before .... I'm GOING to be Goofy when I retire from my current job......9 years 11 months and 25 days........I'll be 50....of course I'm not counting ..... ha, ha !!!!:mickey:

OhToodles!
02-27-2008, 04:47 PM
I'd love to be Alice or Cinderella! My husband has said he wants to work at the Crow's Nest (the tiny shop outside Pirates) or at Spaceship Earth.

azdisneymom
02-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Dream Team, wouldn't even have to think twice.

AbeeNormal
02-28-2008, 10:44 PM
I would give just about anyhting to be Goofy even for just an hour.

I'm 5'10 and fairly thin I think I could fit the bill.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
02-29-2008, 12:21 AM
Well, I really like my current job. But - I'd like to go to:
Haunted Mansion
Tower of Terror
Entertainment
Whispering Canyon
Special Events Planning
Costume Design

DakotaDisney
02-29-2008, 12:30 AM
Dream Team
or
Costumed Character
or
Nemo stage show
or
Jungle Cruise and other MK rides
or
Tour Guide

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-29-2008, 12:48 AM
I would love to be Belle for Beauty and the Beast. I know every single word to the movie.

or.....since I'm so short......Piglet.

I'd want to do something entertaining.

dmosher
02-29-2008, 04:12 AM
I had what I would consider the BEST JOB EVER IN WDW. Back in my younger school days I had an internship working with a PR firm that was helping WDW with their customer Service plans.

My job was called a "Mole". Basically, I would get to work in the morning (or scheduled evening shift), get my WDW tour route map and Palm Pilot, then head to wardrobe (yes the actual WDW cast area) and pick out a nice "Tourist Ensemble" and head out into the park. My job was to blend in as much as possible and listen to what people complained about. That's it. I would take notes on my route, ride rides, eat in restaurants, etc and all the while listen to people complain and not have to interact with them at all. At the end of my shift I would go back and turn in my notes to my PR contact, then go home.

I wish this was a permanent gig, I'd still be doing it!

:pipes:
D

Belle619
02-29-2008, 09:39 AM
Well, I'd LOVE to be Belle, but I don't think I can meet the height requirement. :princess:

BronxTigger
02-29-2008, 05:26 PM
I had what I would consider the BEST JOB EVER IN WDW. Back in my younger school days I had an internship working with a PR firm that was helping WDW with their customer Service plans.

My job was called a "Mole". Basically, I would get to work in the morning (or scheduled evening shift), get my WDW tour route map and Palm Pilot, then head to wardrobe (yes the actual WDW cast area) and pick out a nice "Tourist Ensemble" and head out into the park. My job was to blend in as much as possible and listen to what people complained about. That's it. I would take notes on my route, ride rides, eat in restaurants, etc and all the while listen to people complain and not have to interact with them at all. At the end of my shift I would go back and turn in my notes to my PR contact, then go home.

I wish this was a permanent gig, I'd still be doing it!

:pipes:
D

Sweet! A professional eavesdropper!

I would do any one of the following:
Front desk at CBR (or POFQ or another resort)
Gift shop inside MK or AK
Tour Guide
Driving a bus or monorail
Or a lot of other things....I think anything at WDW would be better than what I'm doing now!

tinka
02-29-2008, 07:34 PM
It would have to be my dream ever since I was a little girl...hairdresser for the parades!!! I have always wanted to do something with the parades, and a hairdresser...so what better way to combine the two??

snerd475
02-29-2008, 09:41 PM
Cinderella! (See photos on my homepage) :princess:

disneygal4ever
03-11-2008, 05:04 PM
I would absolutely love to be a costumed character and interact with the kids! That would be totally awesome.:thumbsup:

Love of Disney
03-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Anything on the dream team or anything that would allow me to see peoples dreams come true at WDW....big or small. Being a Canadian citizen, I can only work in Epcot at the Canadian pavillion. I applied there when I was 18, but I didn't get the job...how sad :(

DisneyDudet
03-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Anything on the dream team or anything that would allow me to see peoples dreams come true at WDW....big or small. Being a Canadian citizen, I can only work in Epcot at the Canadian pavillion. I applied there when I was 18, but I didn't get the job...how sad :(

You can only work at Canada? I've seen a lot of people from other countries all around the park!