PDA

View Full Version : WDI VMK Pins

Chescat
02-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Not sure if you guys have heard about these pins yet. I heard it from a friend of mine and VMK and saw a bunch of them listed on eBay, which I won't post here.

Imagineering (WDI) in Glendale has issued VMK pins over the last few weeks. I've got a friend of mine going to check it out on Friday to find out what is still available and what is not. They are limited to 300. Here are the pins:

Virtual Magic Kingdom VMK Logo Pin (Mickey's of Glendale) - this is different than the one that came out at the end of the VMK park tours

WDI - Virtual Magic Kingdom - Space Mountain - Sign, Ride, and Building (3 pins)

WDI - Virtual Magic Kingdom - POTC - Jolly Roger, Hurricane Bay, Treasure Cove, Bombardment, Burning Village (5 Pins) (Pirate set in VMK)

WDI - Virtual Magic Kingdom - Tiki (13 pins) (Some look like the tiki set in VMK)

I'm not inserted pictures in this post because they would be from eBay. Anybody else wants to post or finds them some place, please feel free to post those.

chrisb26
02-26-2008, 07:04 PM
Those pins are pretty cool I think its neat they are making the pins in VMK into actual pins. However I don't really understand their point in making them Cast Member exclusive. That seems pretty pointless to me. Maybe they just wanted to test and see if they were popular before they released them to the public. But I think if they released them to everybody that would be a great way to bring money in for VMK.

WDWfanatic742
02-26-2008, 07:49 PM
Plus the fact that last time we checked, half of the pictures that were posted online were fake because nobody had seen the real one's then.

Chescat
02-26-2008, 08:42 PM
One of the disney pins sites that is pretty reliable has posted the pictures. The pirate ones & space mountain ones came out Feb 4th and the Tiki ones aren't showing a date yet.

Since my friend is going up to WDI on Friday I should have more information about all this.