PDA

View Full Version : anything you WON'T do in advance?

wedway fan
02-26-2008, 01:35 PM
only 36 days to go!!!:mickey:

had all my ADR's for months, got my P&P tix the other day, planned my driving route and have just about every hour of our 8 day trip sketched out!

one thing i won't do in advance though is "pre-order" my meals- i've looked at the menus only briefly, but have purposefully avoided them so i can have at least something to choose when i get to the world!

maybe you're a free spirit and do the whole trip unscheduled, but if you're a planner like me, anything you won't do in advance?

IloveDisney71
02-26-2008, 01:52 PM
I will NOT plan the exact order of my day. I do not plan which ride I will ride first, second, third, etc. I love to plan, but I think that would be going too far. :D

Seasonscraps
02-26-2008, 02:56 PM
I will NOT plan the exact order of my day. I do not plan which ride I will ride first, second, third, etc. I love to plan, but I think that would be going too far. :D

Me either. I don't like to have every step of my vacation planned out.

We don't even really plan which park we will be in when unless we have ADRs for a particular day. We generally eat at resort restaurants so that leaves a whole lot of flexibility to our schedule.

AuntDJ
02-26-2008, 02:58 PM
I will not plan my meals, but if trying a new place, I will scout out the menu to make sure there is something we will eat...

As far as the park, I do not plan what order to ride attractions in, but I do make a list of what I want to get done that day. I feel like this keeps me from wandering around aimlessly...I also know what ride will be first of the day, simply because I know what park we are hitting and I know we want to get the Eticket ride done before the crowds hit.

DJ

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-26-2008, 02:59 PM
I'm a pretty big planner too...I book ADR's at 180-days, have the P&P tickets, have which park we will visit each day all planned out.

I do look at the menus for the restuarants, but usually don't make a final choice until I'm actually there.

Although we have the parks planned out, I don't pre-plan which order we will do the rides, although we do know what our "must-do's" are, so we don't miss them.

MMouse6937
02-26-2008, 04:00 PM
I pretty much micromanage our whole trip, but like other posters once I get to the park that I've scheduled us to be in I pretty much let the day unfold. We kinda work our way around the parks riding what we would like and stopping as needed. I absolultely LOVE to look at the menus of all the places we're eating at before we leave. I don't normally decide though until we actually sit down, sometimes I think I know what I'm getting but might not feel like that on the actual day. Planning the nitty gritty of the trip is my favorite part!! :D