PDA

View Full Version : Riverboat during P&P party

wedway fan
02-26-2008, 01:14 PM
anyone done the "haunted" riverboat cruise with "the ghost of Jolly Roger at the helm"? sounds cool, but wondering if it's the best use of time during the party.

Hayden's Dad
02-26-2008, 02:01 PM
I hadn't heard about this. It sounds cool though hopefully someone will come along with some info.

sillyolbear
02-26-2008, 03:10 PM
I wouldn't classify it as a must do. We went last February and it was simply an audio overlay that attempted to tell a story.

IMHO, there are much more appealing attractions at the P&P party than this one.

playdead88
02-26-2008, 03:44 PM
well im bummed i was kinda looking forward to this when i read about it - maybe we'll skip it and hang out longer at the dance party :party2:

jpH/keD
02-26-2008, 05:10 PM
Is this the P&P party version of the jungle cruise? We need more info on this please!! ?? Anyone??

wedway fan
02-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Is this the P&P party version of the jungle cruise? We need more info on this please!! ?? Anyone??

my impression was that it takes place on the liberty belle riverboat, and had some kind of pirate theming.

jpH/keD
02-27-2008, 02:32 PM
Cool! It sounds like it could have all kinds of possibilities! I hope it is as good as it is in MY imagination! :)

JPL
02-27-2008, 02:36 PM
When I atteneded the Party in January I was looking forward to this and was told it was discontinued due to lack of popularity. So as of January the Riverboat Cruise is no more :( My guess is the same people who said they didn't want chocolate just cheap plastic beads also said take away this attraction we don't need it ;)

wedway fan
02-28-2008, 05:29 PM
My guess is the same people who said they didn't want chocolate just cheap plastic beads also said take away this attraction we don't need it ;)

why don't they just go to that other orlando park? they've got plenty of cheap plastic things and attractions nobody needs! ;)

garymacd
02-29-2008, 10:47 AM
Sounds cool! We just got our tickets for May 26. Can't wait to try the haunted river boat

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-29-2008, 11:53 AM
When I atteneded the Party in January I was looking forward to this and was told it was discontinued due to lack of popularity. So as of January the Riverboat Cruise is no more :( My guess is the same people who said they didn't want chocolate just cheap plastic beads also said take away this attraction we don't need it ;)

We went on Jane 21 and again on Feb 26th... in Jan we got the beads, but also the fake gems and a nice little baggy for the treasures... Tuesday, all we got were beads. Some stations had stickers and at Minnie's House they had Enchanted Easter Egg decals and one place had paper crowns/pirate hats (each hat had both just one on each side). My Emmy wanted more of the gems... And all we got were a bunch of necklaces. .............And rain, but that is a whole other story.

The boat is down for refurb anyways right now...

CaptSmee
02-29-2008, 01:51 PM
The Riverboat ride was both lame and boring...