PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Magic Kingdom

TinaT
02-26-2008, 09:37 AM
Does anyone know of a counter service restaurant in Magic Kingdom that serves breakfast? All I have been able to find is Main Street Bakery. What type of breakfast foods does the Main Street Bakery sell?

ElenitaB
02-26-2008, 09:51 AM
Indeed, your only option is the Main Street Bake Shop. They offer a wide variety of different pastries (muffins, etc; some people swear by the French Toast Loaf but my personal favorite is the Apple Charlotte :tasty: ). They also offer breakfast sandwiches. You may be able to purchase certain items using a snack credit (there will be a logo next to their name on the display) and pay for your beverage out of pocket, thus saving your Counter Service credit for lunch or dinner.

sillyolbear
02-26-2008, 03:37 PM
As the previous poster noted, the bakery does have more than just the pastries. In addition to the croissant with bacon, egg, and cheese, they have a yogurt, fruit, and granola option as well as a few fresh fruit offerings.

TinaT
02-28-2008, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the information. :mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
02-28-2008, 09:04 AM
We were able to get boxes of cereal and bananas for our DS4 at the Bakery. The cereal comes with a box of milk that is big enough for the cereal AND a beverage too! The crumb cake at the Main Street Bakery is fabulous!!!

tinkerbell04
02-28-2008, 11:13 AM
The breakfast sandwiches are delicious from the bakery. So is the cinnamon roll!

Jared
02-28-2008, 12:02 PM
The breakfast sandwiches are delicious from the bakery. So is the cinnamon roll!
So is everything else! Skip breakfast and go straight for the pastries!

:tasty:

Belle_0717
02-28-2008, 01:44 PM
How about a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich with ice cream melting from the warm cookies???

That's startin the day off right!:cloud9:

andreallybadeggs
02-28-2008, 07:37 PM
So is everything else! Skip breakfast and go straight for the pastries!

:tasty:

A man after my own heart...I've always heard that a brownie in each hand is a balanced meal;)
Oh dear, I try to be good but it's not easy in the world.

Sylvia
02-28-2008, 11:20 PM
There is another location in the Magic Kingdom (at least there was last year). Scuttle's Landing in Fantasyland carries muffins, bagels, juice, and coffee. I had a very pleasant breakfast sitting at one of the tables across from Dumbo.