PDA

View Full Version : ADR Suggestions? Grand Floridian Cafe?

MickeyChick
02-26-2008, 08:03 AM
I'm trying to plan our ADRs and book them tonight for our trip in August. We're well within the 180 days so I'm afraid of availability.

I have 4 TS to use and have reserved for La Cellier one night. We're going to the Spirit of Aloha dinner show one night where we're not using DDP. So I have 3 more TS to reserve.

We're considering the Grand Floridian Cafe and Whispering Canyons. I think we'd like one nice breakfast too.

Help me with suggestions?

(BTW, we really didn't like Boma so that one is crossed off the list.)

SBETigg
02-26-2008, 08:20 AM
The Grand Floridian Cafe is a really nice one credit choice. Good food and service in an atmosphere of relaxed elegance. Comfortable and lovely. You might also consider trying to get into 'Ohana or Kona Cafe, trying more World Showcase restaurants (Chefs de France, Teppan Edo, Rose & Crown) or Spoodles at the Boardwalk. Best wishes for a great time!

frakers
02-26-2008, 09:17 AM
We've always enjoyed the Grand Floridian Cafe for dinner and the service has always been exceptional as well.

For the record, we weren't overly impressed with Boma either. :D

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
02-26-2008, 12:12 PM
I agree Floridian cafe is a great choice as is Ohana's or Kona at the Poly. For breakfast we usually enjoy Chef Mickey's at the CR. Also you can book an early breakfast at Crystal Palace before park opening. This gets you a trip down Main Street with no people and a great Photo op with your family and the castle. Plus it's fun!

tinkerbell04
02-26-2008, 02:34 PM
We really enjoyed our meals at the Grand Floridian Cafe. We have been there several times and never been disappointed. We also enjoyed Kona cafe, The Turf Club in Saratoga Springs and the Maya Grill in Coranado Springs. All of these were one table service credit and we had no problems getting the reservations. The only one that might cause a little difficulty would be Kona. Good Luck:mickey: