PDA

View Full Version : I am packing for the cabin!

Not2Loud
02-25-2008, 09:23 PM
Just got in from the supermarket. I am packing our food supplies for our trip next week to the cabin at FW.

I know its 3 days before we leave, but since its dry goods I thought I would get them packed. I typically shop at the Wal-Mart close by for all the fresh food once we are there.

I spent $130 or so tonight for our food and supplies. I figure if I spend even another $125 or so for the fresh stuff once there, still comes out cheaper than eating out there every meal.

NJ Camper
02-25-2008, 09:33 PM
If you can bring your own food and don't mind doing your own cooking you can save a few $$$ you can also save a few $$$ by going off property to eat there is alot not far from FW there is a big range from fast food like Mc Donalds to nicer seafood or steak places depending on your likes and/or budget have a great time and enjoy the magic

mom4disney
02-26-2008, 06:30 AM
Don't forget the salt and pepper. I like to take a magnet for the fridge. I can post the menu for the week and also what parks we are going to on what day.
Also, my kids are small so they like a night light in the hall way. The cabins are dark at night.
Have a great time.

busterthebronco
02-27-2008, 01:51 PM
man i'm jealous!
we we're talking last night that we are scaling back some.
just little debbies, pop tarts,etc.
but the big thing is steaks and hamburgers for the grill!
my DW likes to ride the cart down to the store and get "mickey roni and cheese" to go with our grill nights!
oh and coke!:cloud9:

ibrowse17
02-27-2008, 01:53 PM
Have a great trip:thumbsup: