PDA

View Full Version : I think I spend too much time researching prices

kakn7294
02-25-2008, 03:32 PM
A co-worker asked my last night about how much it would cost to take his DGF and 2 children to WDW for a week in June. The kids are 4 and 9. I told him he could do a value resort with park hopper tickets for about $1800.00 at full price (but he could probably get a few discounts to reduce the price - he belongs to AAA for one thing) then later went and looked up his vacation dates and plugged them into the WDW website. The price quote was $1800.07 for 6 nights / 7 days with 7 day PH tickets at POP. :blush: He laughed at me when I gave him the paper I printed.

Disney Doll
02-25-2008, 03:49 PM
I know what you mean. I had a coworker asking me about prices last week and I surprised myself with how much I knew off hand. One thing I always notice is that first timers usually think a Disney trip is more expensive than it is. I love being able to tell people that they can afford a Disney trip.

jpH/keD
02-25-2008, 04:03 PM
I love knowing that stuff too! BUT if you try to add airfare all bets are off! That was the most expensive part of our last trip cause we got NO Deals! :(

Not2Loud
02-25-2008, 05:39 PM
We were at a dinner party this past Sat PM and I was asked by two of the other guys about prices and how to book their trips.

dolphinmickey9170
02-27-2008, 12:03 AM
It's funny, Kathy, I have several nurses that come to me for Disney info too. I don't think I could come up with the quote like you did, which, btw, I am impressed that you could do that. Maybe we should become travel agents too?:blush:

DisneyorBust
02-27-2008, 09:57 PM
Impressive Kathy!:thumbsup: Not that I am surprised though!