PDA

View Full Version : Charm Bracelet

poohbearlover15
02-24-2008, 09:44 PM
Has anyone seen the ultimate disney classic charm bracelet? It has 37 different charms. I was wondering if anyone has bought it and if it is worth $200?

biodtl
02-25-2008, 10:55 AM
I saw it and it's really cute, but that's a lot of money for gold-plated. I have a charm bracelet and I get a lot of pleasure out of collecting charms. While it would be nice to have all of them at once, I think it would take some of the fun out of collecting.

divinedi
02-25-2008, 01:33 PM
I saw that too, and thought it was really interesting, and was very tempted to get it, but it is a lot of money, and I don't wear much jewellery, and the thought of spending that much money, even if it is Disney!, and have it sit in a drawer somewhere, just couldn't do it.

jpH/keD
02-25-2008, 04:06 PM
No I haven't seen it! Where can I look for it?? Anyone have pix to share?:thumbsup: I don't think I would buy it for that price tho! Yikes!

poohbearlover15
02-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Here is a picture of it.

http://www.collectiblestoday.com/ct/product/prdid-103112001.jsp

Tink#64
02-25-2008, 11:15 PM
I just love it, but I already have a charm bracelet that I wear very rarely. I've purchased some Disney charms during our last few trips that I've added to my existing bracelet. For me, it would not be worth the money since I know I don't usually wear the one I have. :blush:

If you think that you would wear it - go for it, it's adorable! :thumbsup:

I'm on the look out for a pretty Mickey necklace during our next trip! ;)

SurferStitch
02-25-2008, 11:51 PM
I've collected so many of the enameled charms from WDW that my charm bracelet is packed solid. I wear the bracelet a lot, so I definitely get my money's worth out of it. I've already changed the bracelet out once. That was soooo much fun removing all those charms and putting them on the new bracelet. :shake:

I also bought a Tinkerbell charm bracelet in December. It's very nice, and cost around $70. I also wear that one pretty often.

This bracelet is gorgeous.....I just wish it had Lilo and Stitch on it. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

At least the charms look to be high quality on the bracelet.

DisneyAddict62
02-26-2008, 09:30 AM
Actually, my DH ordered this for me for Christmas, but we sent it back. It was nice, but not worth the money.

DisneyWhirled
02-26-2008, 02:09 PM
My DH got it for me for Christmas, too. It is nice, but very heavy. I don't think I will wear it very often, but he wouldn't hear of me returning it.

It is too big for me, so I have to figure out a way to have it re-sized (going to be hard to do, due to the fact that the charms are each on a link)

It is a nice piece to add to my collection of Disney items and I am thankful he thought of me, but, I don't think it is to really be worn.

jpH/keD
02-26-2008, 04:40 PM
OMG!! I just saw the picture! It really is pretty! Maybe they will lower the price someday so I can have one! I won't be buying at that price!

poohbearlover15
02-26-2008, 07:31 PM
Actually, my DH ordered this for me for Christmas, but we sent it back. It was nice, but not worth the money.

I read on some sites that it is cheap looking, is it?

I dont want to spend all that money on something that doesnt look like its worth the money!