PDA

View Full Version : Car good things you've experienced

Stan
02-24-2008, 08:29 PM
Has the "car fairy" ever visited your house?

OK, we've beat up on vehicles for a while. Now let's try to remember all they've done for us. I know some of you said good things about some of your cars in my other poll/thead (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=127091). No need to repeat unless you just want to.

That last poll option doesn't really fit, but I wanted to remind folks that sometimes it might not be us ashamed of a car, it could be the other way around.

Tell us your tales of automotive good times!

Stan
02-27-2008, 01:50 PM
Hmmm... not nearly as many votes in this poll as in my "car troubles" one.

And no votes yet for "fixed itself"- serious problem went away for good. I couldn't think of a time that happened to me, either. I suppose that means that the "car fairy" (a hairy sweaty distant cousin of the tooth fairy and of Tink, :tink: who magically fixes vehicles :magic: while the owners are asleep :sleepin:) has been slacking off. :D

prprincess
02-27-2008, 02:12 PM
My 1997 Chevy Cavalier Z24 lasted way longer than I expected, and I had absolutely no problems with it the entire time I had it, except for my power window motor needing to be replaced, then of course, things like the tires and battery needing to be replaced. When I bought the car new people kept talking smack about how it was an American car and not as good as it's foreign counterparts, but they were all wrong!!

The car's still running, in great condition--I gave it to my 23 year old cousin because we had to buy a bigger car when DS#2 was born.