PDA

View Full Version : Good room locations at AS Movies?

WeBelieveInWishes
02-24-2008, 07:22 PM
Has anyone stayed in a really good room that they can recommend at AS Movies? Specifically one of the Toy Story buildings. We are looking for something quiet with a good mousekeeper. I would like to arrive with a few room number requests, if possible.

jpH/keD
02-25-2008, 04:14 PM
We stayed in the Toy story buildings in Nov 07. But I cannot remember our room #?? I will call my friend and get back to you on our room #. We stayed on the back side. It was supposedly a preferred room. While it was very quiet it overlooked the water valves for the whole complex?? It was close to the elevator and very close to the food courts so we couldn't complain. Our mousekeepers were ok but no towel animals. I don't think they know how to do those at the values. Must be a deluxe thing! My kids travel w/ tons of stuffed animals and each day they were arranged on the bed holding the remote or something! Those were cute! I do not think our location warrented the extra cost for preferred room status tho!

cal5755
02-26-2008, 04:41 PM
We stayed in the Fantasia building.. close to the pool and food court... room was good. Value resorts do have mousekeepers that make towel animals... and re-arrange stuffed animals etc. Just depends on who is on staff :mickey:

jpH/keD
02-26-2008, 04:44 PM
We were in rooms 318,319,320. Not our first choice but they were quiet. We requested the Fantasia buildings but did not get them.

Walt Lucas
02-26-2008, 05:41 PM
I can't recall the room number of the unit i stayed in but it was in the Toy Story area, the Buzz Lightyear building, on the side facing the main building. nice and quiet. and a good time for the price.

DreamFinder2
02-26-2008, 11:02 PM
This is a great thread...my DW and I are staying our first two nights at ASMo in a couple weeks. We've requested a "preferred room", but it'll be nice to be a little more specific than that when we check in.

Not that room location affects this, but I thought I'd ask for some responses...

I've heard some nightmare stories about having to wait for buses at ASMo since it's the last stop on the All-Star "loop". Is this true? Do full buses - from ASMu & AS Sports - really just pass you by all the time?

Tink#64
02-26-2008, 11:29 PM
We stayed at ASMo's our 1st trip, we had requested a preferred room & we were put in Fantasia! It was great & close to everything. We were on the back side of the building so we didn't have any pool noise! I'm sorry I have no idea of the room number. :(

momof3+twins
02-27-2008, 09:32 AM
It depends when you are going. Make sure that you are not going when there is anything going on for teenage groups. Ex: Grad nights, cheerleading
If you are going during these kid crowd attracters be sure to get a 1st floor in the back of the building not facing the courtyard. Otherwise go with the top floor not facing the courtyard.:thumbsup: