PDA

View Full Version : Photopass album and movie

beautifultomorrowgal
02-24-2008, 07:19 PM
Just back from a magical week at Disney! I just ordered a photopass ablum and wondered if anyone else has? I hope it is nice - I spent almost a week creating it - it was so much fun and easy! I couldn't help but to add several extra pages! What about the movie? Looked pretty neat too. Are they worth the money? I am wondering if I should have prepurchased the photopass CD and done it cheater? Anyone have any experiance with this for my next trip? I am already wanting to plan our next - I am HOOKED!

cckelly
02-24-2008, 07:58 PM
Just back from a magical week at Disney! I just ordered a photopass ablum and wondered if anyone else has?

What is a photopass album????

beautifultomorrowgal
02-24-2008, 09:45 PM
oops - I should have called it the disney photo pass book. Once you log onto the disneyphotopass website you can create a photo book, photo movie, and order prints. I choose the photo book and just wondering who else has. I am not sure how long this has been an option. I just can't wait to get it in the mail!

kaylamag
02-25-2008, 09:26 AM
I did the photopass album and it came out beautiful. I spent an entire day working on it. It is definately worth it. I think next time i will just get a book instead of ordering the cd.

Disneyatic
02-25-2008, 03:00 PM
I did the photopass album and it came out great! I forgot to order until the last day and wasn't able to upload my own photos to it because of the timing, but it was still great and I will definitely do this each trip! I think it's a great value for the number of pictures you can put into it. Just be careful about your spelling in the caption boxes, I spell checked mine and still ended up with a typo :blush: My DD pointed it out and I told her that it just made it more personalized!