PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Passport

Julie1221
02-24-2008, 06:22 PM
Where and who do we go to, to get the passports stamped or signed??

PrinceCharming13
02-24-2008, 07:18 PM
you go to the KidCot funstops to get your passports signed and stamped

Julie1221
02-24-2008, 07:26 PM
does anyone know how much it is to tour the worlds and sample beer/alcohol?

Buttercup
02-24-2008, 07:57 PM
Just a spinoff question...
Do you have to have a passport to get the stamp from each country? Or can my kids use their autograph books?

Strmchsr
02-25-2008, 08:13 AM
Just a spinoff question...
Do you have to have a passport to get the stamp from each country? Or can my kids use their autograph books?

They can use the autograph books, but the passports are really cool as they have stickers from that country and the CM will write a greeting in their native language.

šošalyssaluvsmickeyšoš
02-25-2008, 09:27 AM
Wait when we were there in feb they had 2 things.In future world they had passports.Its a passport card you wear around your neck.You go to six different stops and get cardboard cut out to color and hang from it.No stamps though in future world.If you do complete all six though you do get a small poster stating you have completed all the stops.
In the world showcase you get masks to color and cardboard cutouts to hang from it that represent a symbol from that country.For example in Canada its a maple leaf.They also stamp the stick that holds the mask.In china the kidcot member wrote my daughters name in chinese .pretty cool.Hope this helps.

Strmchsr
02-25-2008, 11:26 AM
Wait when we were there in feb they had 2 things.In future world they had passports.Its a passport card you wear around your neck.You go to six different stops and get cardboard cut out to color and hang from it.No stamps though in future world.If you do complete all six though you do get a small poster stating you have completed all the stops. In the world showcase you get masks to color and cardboard cutouts to hang from it that represent a symbol from that country.For example in Canada its a maple leaf.They also stamp the stick that holds the mask.In china the kidcot member wrote my daughters name in chinese .pretty cool.Hope this helps.

You're talking about the Kidcot stations which is a completely different thing than the passport that is being asked about. The passport is something you purchase at Epcot. It looks similar to a real passport and contains a world showcase button, and stickers for all of the various countries that you put on that country's page.

ltam16
02-25-2008, 01:29 PM
How much are the passport? My kids would love them...

Strmchsr
02-25-2008, 01:59 PM

$10-ish. I can't remember the exact amount, but right around that. Well worth it IMO. Also keeps the kids interested in World Showcase. I made a point with DS7 to teach him to say hello and thank-you in every language represented in WS so that he could use that when he got his passport stamped. The CM's got a big kick out of a child taking time to learn their language.

WriteDisney
02-25-2008, 02:20 PM

I believe they were $20 when I was there last february.

Strmchsr
02-25-2008, 03:47 PM
I believe they were $20 when I was there last february.

I found my receipt. They were $9.95 back in November.