PDA

View Full Version : Dinning plan suguestion

Mrs Bus Driver
02-24-2008, 09:29 AM
I am not sure where to send this, so I am hoping someone on the boards knows what I should do. Here is my problem I would like to use the dinning plan but neither my family or myself are big on dessert. We prefer an appetizer and I bet there are more then a few people who feel the same way. I would like to suggest to the Disney people instead of deserts only make it a choice dessert or appetizer. Any ideas on how I can send them my suggestion?:eat:

comicguy
02-24-2008, 05:58 PM
I e-mailed this same exact concern to WDW communications in Jan after the start of the new DDP. I never heard back from them!:confused:

Natazu
02-24-2008, 07:18 PM
Email at: [email protected]

Mrs Bus Driver
02-24-2008, 11:40 PM
I just sent an email. If there is anyone else who feels the same way please send an email and let them know. If enough of us speak up we might get things changed.:mickey:

TFrauts
02-25-2008, 02:58 AM
I just sent one, and my husband sent one....maybe they'll consider it if they get enough interest! Even if they specified "either" a dessert or an appetizer! At least we would have a choice!

Mrs Bus Driver
03-07-2008, 03:59 PM
I received a nice email the other day and just thought I would share it with all of you.

Thank you for your e-mail to the Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort.

When we receive comments from Guests, such as yours, they are shared
with various areas of our organization. This allows us to identify what
we are doing right, and what we can do better. You may be assured that
your observations have been shared and taken seriously.

If you should wish to discuss your comments further, or provide us with
additional details, you may call me at 407-560-3225. If I am not
immediately available when you call, please leave your telephone number
and an indication of the best time to reach you.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your honest and
constructive feedback. We hope to have future opportunities to
entertain you at our Resort.

Sincerely,

Gregg Harter
Executive Offices
Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort

I think if they hear from enough of us we just might get things changed. That said though I still think the dinning plan is a good value and will most likely use it on our next trip.:mickey: