PDA

View Full Version : Prepackaged Drinks at Pepper Market

2disneyfans
02-23-2008, 10:31 PM
When we stayed at CBR, we often would use our CS meal from DDP at lunch. We would get a prepackaged juice as our beverage and great cookies for dessert. We also purchased the refillable mug. When we ate our lunch, we would save the prepackaged drink and cookie for breakfast the next morning (I know, breakfast of champions, right?).

We are thinking of staying at CSR this year. Does someone know if you can get prepackaged juice at Pepper Market? I wasn't sure if our old CBR plan would work with the differences with the food court at CSR.:blush:

crazeedizneefinatic
02-23-2008, 11:29 PM
From what I can remember the drinks at pepper market were served by a hostess. I do not remember see any prepackaged drinks. As for the cookies I think the pepper market has such a great variety of desserts. I don't know if you are familar with the pepper market but you are seated by a hostess who takes care of your drinks and silverware and you go to different stations to get the food you want, I would say it semi sit down since there is someone attending to your table. They have some of the largest and best fresh baked cookies! Hope that info helped.