PDA

View Full Version : New attractions

HairyBear
02-23-2008, 11:58 AM
Has anyone tried the new attractions? The last time I was there Mikes Laugh Floor was still being worked on, I think this is open now.:cool: How about the new toy story ride ? It looks like another Buzz Lightyear ride but it may be different::cool:

tinklover
02-23-2008, 12:55 PM
yes the laugh floor is open i have not gone in yet though and Toy story mania is due to open this summer I believe. I hope it is I will be there in June.

jszczur5
02-23-2008, 11:32 PM
Has anyone tried the new attractions? The last time I was there Mikes Laugh Floor was still being worked on, I think this is open now.:cool: How about the new toy story ride ? It looks like another Buzz Lightyear ride but it may be different::cool:
The Laugh Inc. attraction is open - it was great fun. Unless of course you're THAT GUY. And yes I agree that TSM sounds like a ramped up 3D version of Buzz (which kids and hubby love, but I could take or leave). Disney's official site says TSM should open in early summer - whatever that means.

tjstrike
02-26-2008, 01:41 AM
We didn't like Laugh Inc., I hope the new toy story ride is like buzz, my family loves the buzz ride. That's the 1st thing we do when we get to MK is get FP for buzz and then ride if not too crowded.

MickeyChick
02-26-2008, 07:41 AM
Loved the Laugh Floor! My youngest son got picked on a little bit. I forget what it said under his image on the screen though.

The queue area is great with lots of things to look at and there's a lot of seating so many people get to enjoy it at once.

I recommend it.

#1donaldfan
02-26-2008, 12:24 PM
The MI comdedy Laugh Floor was ok, I just didn't want to be "that guy"....I'm not shy by any stretch of the imagination, but that made me feel like crawling underneath the chair.....??????:confused::blush:

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-26-2008, 02:50 PM
We liked the laugh floor. I probably would have liked it more if the teen behind us wasn't being obnoxious with his loud fake laugh.