PDA

View Full Version : Going March 21-28 can anyone tell me....

olivegirl
02-23-2008, 08:34 AM
We will be staying off property. Can Anyone tell me about the weather,crowds, etc.....? :):thumbsup:

Aunt Terri
02-23-2008, 08:37 AM
we will be going from March 15 - 21... heard the crowds will be heavy due to the Spring Break.. but hey.. I will be in WDW...wohooo:thumbsup: don't know about the weather yet but anything is better than the -21 we had the other day and only the high today will be 22:(

Kairi_7378
02-23-2008, 09:00 AM
I went that week last year. Weather was great but crowds were heavy close to Easter. I would strongly recommend getting to the parks at opening and having some sort of plan as to what you want to do when you get there. Try to take advantage of evening EMH's if you are staying on site. Have a great time!

merlinmagic4
02-23-2008, 09:25 AM
Hello and :welcome: ! The Unofficial Guide has predicted crowd levels of 9 for your first two days and 10s for the rest of your trip. Don't worry though - just use strategies to get the most out of your trip and remember that a busy day at Disney is better than any day anywhere else :mickey:

The weather should be beautiful!

You should think about getting to the parks early and taking a break midday, returning to the parks in the evening. Make yourself familiar (if you aren't already) with the layout of the parks and have a plan for rides you want to hit. Fastpass the main rides you want to do and try to eat at off hours (earlier or later than your normal times). Do you have ADRs for any table service meals?

I would love to be on my way next month! Have a great trip!