PDA

View Full Version : Best Places To Watch Fireworks

MMouse6937
02-22-2008, 05:34 PM
Even though I am a self proclaimed WDW "expert" :D I was really disappointed last year in myself at where I chose to watch Illuminations and Wishes. We had my parents with us and I don't feel they got the whole magic because we were in somewhat obstructed areas.

So, that leads me to the experts here on Intercot. Let me know where you "camp out" to watch these shows to get the optimum experience.

Thanks!! :thumbsup:

ibrowse17
02-22-2008, 05:57 PM
For Wishes, we like the terrace at the Noodle Station.:thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
02-22-2008, 06:06 PM
We like camping out just beyond the main street shops on the right side as you go out. There is normally a popcorn vendor just beyond that, which feeds our needs while waiting. We too, last year had a very bad spot, we were closer to the castle in the middle which was really obstructed by small trees.....

GrmGrninGost
02-23-2008, 12:34 AM
I like the middle of Main St. near Casey's Corner for Wishes! There is nothing like watching the fireworks over the castle! :mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
02-23-2008, 03:12 AM
I second the Casey's Corner location. It's my absolute favorite (and I've tried them all).

For Illuminations, I prefer Japan pavilion, right next to the amphitheater for America or between China and Mexico.

trennedy
02-23-2008, 10:06 AM
Our favorite place to watch IllumiNations if from the patio of Rose and Crown with a plate of fish and chips and a good old pint of ale:cheers: