PDA

View Full Version : Pirate & Princess Fireworks Time

MOJoe
02-22-2008, 04:08 PM
For those of you who have been to the P&P Party, what time do the fireworks start? Same time as Wishes? Later? Earlier? On one of the party dates in April, I'm having dinner at Cali Grill and wondering if i can also catch a great view of the P&P fireworks display. Thanks for any info.

diz_girl
02-22-2008, 05:00 PM
The fireworks for the P&P party are scheduled for 9:30pm. Per the current events schedule, on dates when there is a P&P party Wishes is not shown. The MK will close at 7, except for P&P ticketholders, and then they'll do the P&P fireworks at 9:30.

This schedule is different from when we were there a year ago. They had Wishes at 6:30pm, closed the parks at 7pm, and then had the P&P party, with fireworks at either 9:30 or 10pm. I distinctly remember this because we had 6:25pm dinner reservations at Narcoossee's and watched Wishes when we dined. After dinner, we took the boat to the Poly and watched the Electric Water Pageant at 9pm from the Poly dock and then the P&P fireworks were sometime within the following hour, which we watched from the Poly beach. It was a great night.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-22-2008, 06:25 PM
Per the current times guide (when I got my ticket on Tuesday for the P&P on the 26th they gave me one) parade is at 8:30p and then fireworks are at 9:45p.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
02-23-2008, 03:15 AM
FlaTink is correct - they have moved the times back. There is also only one parade instead of two. The best place to view the P&P fireworks is Main Street by Casey's.