PDA

View Full Version : Question about Ressies

Dreamin_of_Disney247
02-22-2008, 01:58 PM
If you are staying off property, can you still make ressies in the park for lunch and dinner?:mickey: If you can please tell me how. Thanks

catsmommy555
02-22-2008, 02:24 PM
Yes you can, I have done it when just going up for the day. I had to leave a credit card on file in case I didn't show. But nothing was charged to it. You just have to call the dining number (407-wdw-dine) and go thru the same channels. Enjoy your trip!

Jared
02-22-2008, 06:39 PM
If you are staying off property, can you still make ressies in the park for lunch and dinner?:mickey: If you can please tell me how. Thanks
It's very easy! Just call (407) WDW-DINE and make your reservations! You do not have to be staying at a Disney hotel.

:tasty:

wendy*darling
02-22-2008, 09:35 PM
Absolutely!
Call the number Jared posted.

If you are not staying at a Disney Resort, you can call up to 180 days before each meal you wish to reserve- breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Some places are VERY popular- so I would plan to call as close to 180 days for those places you really have your heart set on.:mickey:

vamaggie
02-23-2008, 09:57 AM
You can make TS ressies no matter where you stay as long as it it no more than 180 from the date of the ressie. You will obviously have to have a park ticket to be admitted to the park even with an ADR (and to park hop if that it what it will be)