PDA

View Full Version : Magical Movie Moments Quest!

chrisb26
02-22-2008, 12:08 PM
VMK has a new quest this morning:

Celebrate the most magical moments in Disney movies in the first part of this this three-part Quest!

The prize is Magical Show Marquee Poster Mickey A

Here is a Picture (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/MagicMickeyMarqueeA.jpg)

chrisb26
02-22-2008, 12:25 PM
I think the prize is awesome! That poster is just what I needed for my room lol

As far as the quest goes its pretty cool not a fan of quests that make me spend credits but oh well.

Still a pretty nice quest!

Also its the first of three which is very cool can't wait to see what the next prize will be :thumbsup:

Patricia
02-22-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm not sure if it's been fixed yet, but this morning checkers was broken and you only needed to get 25 credits to move on.

You will need bat and levitation magic .. also.. you'll have to spend 250 credits at one point.

TinkRocks
02-23-2008, 02:25 AM
You don't need to play checkers to complete that task - you can sell an item that's worth at least 25 credits, or you can play another mini game (as long as you earn at least 25 credits).

chrisb26
02-23-2008, 12:30 PM
The magical movie moments quest part 2 is up today once again you have to make a friend and have magic this time Invisiblity Magic.

Also task 23 says something about buying a green carpet chair however if you have one in your inventory that will advance the quest.

Here is a picture

Magical Show Marquee Checkers (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/MagicQuestMarqueeCheckers.jpg)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
02-23-2008, 02:45 PM
Ugh. I suppose the quest's out for me, and it really stinks since it's such a cool prize. I'll need to get that Levitation Magic! :D Even if I did, I'm supposing that I'll be too lazy for it :P

chrisb26
02-23-2008, 03:13 PM
Ugh. I suppose the quest's out for me, and it really stinks since it's such a cool prize. I'll need to get that Levitation Magic! :D Even if I did, I'm supposing that I'll be too lazy for it :P

You can actually buy the one time use magic for 200 credits. However I can't help you with the lazy part :D

chrisb26
02-24-2008, 11:45 AM
Party 3 of the quest is up today no games required!!! But you will have to use fireworks magic and make a new friend.

I just have to say Thank You VMK for not making us play any games this will save lots of time for me today :)

Its another Mickey poster!!

Here is a picture

Magical Show Marquee Mickey B (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/MagicMarqueeMickeyB.jpg)

Also remeber this is the last day for the quests.

JPL
02-25-2008, 09:40 AM
Yay they are over :joy::woohoo::yay:

Chescat
02-26-2008, 05:26 PM
I agree JP. When I thought it would be a quiet weekend to get the credits up, here they hit us with 3 quests where 2 involve games and magic. They come out and say magic will be gone end of the month (will levitation and stitch be gone). How much of it, they won't tell us. They come out with Stitch near end of the month. Because of all the questing and the lag, we couldn't play games to get credits.

This having each of these magics at 10K is a little ridiculous. It means a good percentage of the people can't get the magic or finish the quests because of lag. After now 5 straight months of continuous new major stuff, they better give us a slow down month.

Yes I know I play POTC online at night anymore and only get on VMK for an hour after I get home from work. That's to see my VMK friends. That's mainly because I can't keep up with the people on all the time and it seems the game is geared toward them anymore. I'm not sure how kids even get the stuff anymore if they don't play games.

Patricia
02-27-2008, 11:38 AM
Sadly.. most of the kids I have here, can't get any new items. Unless I give it to them, they don't get it.

Most have stopped playing and moved onto other on-line games. They are only allowed short times on their home computers so they prefer the sites they have more success with, like Webkins and Club Penguin (http://www.clubpenguin.com/).

:penguin: :penguin::penguin:

JPL
02-27-2008, 11:48 AM
VMK needs to sit back and not take these items so seriously. They need to adjust the credits earned to their new prices or bring the prices down to reflect how credits are earned now. A magic should be in the 2,000 - 5,000 credit range and new items should be price more along the lines of 150 - 1,000 credits. Lately these 2000 credit hats the 5,000 credit Castle are just out of control.

Honestly my take on the recent few Months have been to keep people playing which makes me wonder if they gave VMK some sort of Player Quota or it will close.

jjramsey
02-27-2008, 12:31 PM
I agree!

The only time I have on VMK is for quest...credits...quest...credits.

Then once in a great while find a room with a few friends in it to say 'Hi!':truck: 'Bye!' on my way through.