PDA

View Full Version : Seas With Nemo & Friends

WDW24
02-22-2008, 09:24 AM
Hi, I have recently went to an aquarium and was wondering if Nemo & freiends was an aquarium?

Can you touch animals like sharks, sting rays ect.? :D

mrsgaribaldi
02-22-2008, 09:38 AM
The Seas with Nemo and Friends is a ride and aquariums. You ride in "clam-mobiles" to see Nemo and company. When you exit that, you can walk around and enjoy the aquariums. You can go in the exit of the pavilion if you want to skip the Nemo ride in the clams.. That will put you inside by the tanks. There is also an attraction Turtle Talk with Crush in the pavilion. I saw it once before it was revamped and it's cute. There are some other things that can be done in the Seas, this is a link, just look for the Seas info. http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/tours.asp

For some things you have to be a diver and pay extra etc. The link will take you to the info about swimming and diving in the tanks and the programs offered. I love the Seas, it has always been one of our favorite areas. We love to look at the fish. The tanks are amazing. I hope I helped you. :mickey:

tinklover
02-22-2008, 09:42 AM
nemo & friends is a ride with an aquarium background. it is the new entrance to the living seas which is an aquarium. last known they did not have any touch tanks. You can, however, snorkle with sharks at typhoon lagoon. hope this has helped.

DizneyRox
02-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Nemo and Friends IS an aquarium.

Animal Kingdom is natazu...

WDW24
02-22-2008, 12:04 PM
Oh, I see so they're arent any touch tanks, but it is an aquarium? :confused:

splashtest
02-22-2008, 12:51 PM
Nemo and Friends reside within the Living Sea Pavillion. The Living Seas Pavillion is somewhat of a aquarium. The Nemo Ride projects its images within the aquarium tank. Hope this helps.

Natazu
02-24-2008, 01:58 AM
Nemo and Friends IS an aquarium.

Animal Kingdom is natazu...

No, Animal Kingdom is Nāhtázū.
I'm Natazu. ;)

DisneyFanaticDargon
02-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Good luck getting your Scuba certification if you want to swim in the tanks, because I've looked it up. It takes a long time and it's not cheap.

dumbo ears
02-24-2008, 02:42 PM
well I dont think theres anywhere to touch any fsih but they have a scubadiving tour. They have a ride that goes through the aquarium and its ok, it would be ok for a child. I havent really spent a large amount of time in the pavillion but what I have seen ive liked