PDA

View Full Version : CS with NO kids menus

nicjohn3
02-21-2008, 07:10 PM
I am interested in some CS restaurants that are on the DDP that do not have kids menus. I am wanting to get the most out of DDP by using my kids credits for CS.

If I understand correctly--If the restaurant does not offer a kids meal than they can order an adult meal.

Call me cheap, but I want to make it worth it:blush:

CanadianFan
02-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Casey's Corner, MK
Pizza Planet, HS

I know these two for sure ... DS8 was NOT at all happy with the tiny kids menu portions, so we went to these twice :) (and *I* got stuck with kids meals a lot :secret: )

nicjohn3
02-21-2008, 07:31 PM
I knew the pizza place did. So I thought we would use 3 kids meals there and use 3 adults somewhere where I could get an adult version of chicken nuggets :) That way I could balance it out :)

ldc12377
02-21-2008, 09:54 PM
Just so you know, you may have to be careful about using a different number of child's credits than what is on your plan.
Let me explain: (This is how it work on the dining plan when we were there last year. I don't know if it still works this way but you may want to find out.)
Let's say that your package is for 2 adults and 1child. Then each time you check-out at a counter service restaurant, you can't buy more than 2 adult meals and 1 child meal. You can however go through the line three times and get 1 child's meal each time or you and the other adult can go through back-to-back and each get at most 2 adult meals and 1 child meal but you can't go through the line and get 3 kid's meals at one time. I hope that makes sense? We tried to buy one too many kid's meal one time and they changed us full price for the extra one. Wouldn't want that to happen to anyone else.

MickeyChick
02-22-2008, 02:07 PM
Tamu Tamu in the Animal Kingdom has no kids meal options.